Your real life picture!

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Forum Pro
Law
chee wrote:
Law wrote:herro
10/10

would sex

Crazy Eight wrote:
chee wrote:
10/10

would sex
I can't decide whether to respect your rampant whorishness because of it's nonconformist and bold nature, or to be appalled both conceptually, morally, and on some front, intellectually. :think:
I can't decide whether to completely call out your sexist bullshit because the men on here drool and make sexual comments towards me and other female members when they post images of themself but suddenly when I do it I am a whore, or just ignore you and bat my eyelashes and continue typing like a twelve year old on Instagram. :think:

chee wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:
I can't decide whether to respect your rampant whorishness because of it's nonconformist and bold nature, or to be appalled both conceptually, morally, and on some front, intellectually. :think:
I can't decide whether to completely call out your sexist bullshit because the men on here drool and make sexual comments towards me and other female members when they post images of themself but suddenly when I do it I am a whore, or just ignore you and bat my eyelashes and continue typing like a twelve year old on Instagram. :think:
To be fair I think you did decide

banepants wrote:
chee wrote:
To be fair I think you did decide

Shit just got real.

Forum Pro
Law
i like chee

Law wrote:i like chee
Crazy gets owned twice in one day! :clap:

chee is back more electric than ever.

Crazy Eight wrote:
chee wrote:
10/10

would sex
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Law wrote:herro