Your real life picture!

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
m4st4 wrote:Hey Football fans! Nice pics dado! :twothumbsup:
lalyil: dados, really sweet pictures :)
Thanks! Brazil 5 times champion! Next World Cup will be here! :twothumbsup: Last one was in 1950. We lost in the final game to Uruguai (1 x 0 at the very end of the game), a day that will always be infamous in Brazilian soccer history. The mood here is like a vengeance! :judge:

By the way: Lalyil, you're a babe! m4: Badass tattoo!

dado I'm actually going to be in Janeiro for one of the Cup games :tooexcited:

Huge futbol/Brasil fan :twothumbsup:

ragul712 wrote:dado I'm actually going to be in Janeiro for one of the Cup games :tooexcited:

Well, maybe we can work something out :twothumbsup:

dadosaboya wrote:
ragul712 wrote:dado I'm actually going to be in Janeiro for one of the Cup games :tooexcited:

Well, maybe we can work something out :twothumbsup:

Didn't know you're from Brazil. Damn. That's one of the places I'm most interested in. I've recently watched Elite Squad for example. Noted something after I googled more about BOPE.

RIFA wrote:Didn't know you're from Brazil. Damn. That's one of the places I'm most interested in. I've recently watched Elite Squad for example. Noted something after I googled more about BOPE.
Hope you can make it here someday, I'm sure you'll like it. So, you saw both of them? did you like it? I think they're both excellent, and in terms of accuracy, it's a 100%, all that stuff happened a few years ago. The stories about the BOPE... hardcore. :?

dadosaboya wrote:Hope you can make it here someday, I'm sure you'll like it. So, you saw both of them? did you like it? I think they're both excellent, and in terms of accuracy, it's a 100%, all that stuff happened a few years ago. The stories about the BOPE... hardcore. :?
Yeah. Both of them and I loved them. Second more than the first because it really shows the bigger picture. As an outsider I think BOPE are needed down there. When I did some research about what's going on out there I found some really sick stuff. Brazil is literally the land of blood and honey (talking about the failed Jolie film). It's such a beautiful country filled with sad stories.

RIFA wrote:Yeah. Both of them and I loved them. Second more than the first because it really show the bigger picture. As an outsider I think BOPE are needed down there. When I did some research about what's going on out there I found some really sick stuff. Brazil is literally the land of blood and honey (talking about the failed Jolie film). It's such a beautiful country filled with sad stories.
I always worry about the film's popularity outside Brazil, because once I saw an international trailer for Elite 2 and it was like they were selling a Schwarzenneger-Stallone-Segal-Van Damme shitty action flic. You're right about the BOPE, they're a necessary evil. In this ocean of corruption that is the Brazilian government, they became a legend (but unlike our dark hero, they have no rules), some would even say a facist one, but you gotta consider that their world, literally has no rules. Way up in the hills, deep in the slums, it's war.

Wow you lucky SOB. I would kill to go to one WC game :(

I wanna go to Rio regardless of Football :P

Thanks dados :D and B4l :lol:

RIFA wrote:Didn't know you're from Brazil. Damn. That's one of the places I'm most interested in.
ragul712 wrote:dado I'm actually going to be in Janeiro for one of the Cup games
lalyil wrote:I wanna go to Rio regardless of Football :P