What made you facepalm today?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
So I finished TDKR with my mom and as she was giving her review I noticed most of her criticisms were thing that were really...unusual. OK so she had the standard Bane and Talia deaths balh blah but the majority of things were things...well, stupid.

Thats when I realized she literally wasn't following the movie at all. She didn't even make the connections during the Alfred café scenes. Fucking facepalm.
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:So I finished TDKR with my mom and as she was giving her review I noticed most of her criticisms were thing that were really...unusual. OK so she had the standard Bane and Talia deaths balh blah but the majority of things were things...well, stupid.

Thats when I realized she literally wasn't following the movie at all. She didn't even make the connections during the Alfred café scenes. Fucking facepalm.
What were her other criticisms?

Allstar wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:So I finished TDKR with my mom and as she was giving her review I noticed most of her criticisms were thing that were really...unusual. OK so she had the standard Bane and Talia deaths balh blah but the majority of things were things...well, stupid.

What were her other criticisms?
Really basic stuff. Like stuff that you really have to try to miss
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Allstar wrote: What were her other criticisms?
which were?

Forum Pro
Law

no u

I was driving today and pulled next to the biggest douche in the world. The guy was in a late 90s Neon that was pathetically modified witha giant spoiler, he was wearing gay ass white sunglasses and playing this song... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Why you lurking my page brah?

Allstar wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
which were?
*Blake is ambushed by Banes men while trying to rescue Gordon, enter Chris Judges character.*
"Wait is that the special forces guys??"

*Flashback of Talia explaining her and Banes shared past- reveal of Banes face*
"Wait who's that??"

*Bat is flyig out to sea w the bonb*
"Wait so is Bane dead??"
Sigs???

Allstar's avi's always make me facepalm. I like the kid, I really do. He just always has the worst avi's on this board. He's never had a good one. You'd think at some point he would have one that I would enjoy. Nope, never. Just terrible.

They're actually kinda hipsterish in a way. He gets one nobody would ever have or anyone would ever think of. Pics or gifs that you'd find on page 244 of an image search on google.

Get with the showgram Allstar.

Rant over.

CaliKid329 wrote:Allstar's avi's always make me facepalm. I like the kid, I really do. He just always has the worst avi's on this board. He's never had a good one. You'd think at some point he would have one that I would enjoy. Nope, never. Just terrible.

They're actually kinda hipsterish in a way. He gets one nobody would ever have or anyone would ever think of. Pics or gifs that you'd find on page 244 of an image search on google.

Get with the showgram Allstar.

Rant over.
you are such a troll. :lol: :facepalm: