NolanFans' Collective Diary RISES

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
jibran wrote:
MikaHaeli8 wrote:
Me neither, gotta say.

Hmm, that's pretty unfortunate. I've seen people mess up their lives with the stuff but I've also seen some rather interesting and exciting things too.
Like what ?

Law wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:It;s snowing alot here in Foxboro Mass, and we haven't even got to the peak yet. That's not until like 10pm tonight. Shits gonna be crazy.
How much LSD do you plan on taking
Well, if I do get into my stash, I'm probably gonna go for 2 hits, maybe 3 but no more. Before last month I hadn't done it in 2 years so Ive been out of the game for a while.

ComptonTerry wrote:
Law wrote: How much LSD do you plan on taking
Well, if I do get into my stash, I'm probably gonna go for 2 hits, maybe 3 but no more. Before last month I hadn't done it in 2 years so Ive been out of the game for a while.
May the force be with you.
Brave New World

anepicmoviereviewer wrote:
jibran wrote:

Hmm, that's pretty unfortunate. I've seen people mess up their lives with the stuff but I've also seen some rather interesting and exciting things too.
Like what ?
Well the people I know are in control and very strongly regulate usage. It calms them down, lets them feel differently, lets them have fun, lets them think creatively. It's not my kind of thing by I don't worry about it considering how grounded they are mentally. And then there's that really interesting/bizarre stuff I've seen overseas- stuff which I'm interested in trying. I'm a sucker for new experiences.
Do you... like pineapple?

"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

I'm feeling so sick, so maybe I'll grab all my Tarantino movies and watch them all night, trying to feel a little better

I'm looking at an FB profile of a girl and former friend that I significantly dissed years ago.

This shits getting real crazy now

I just realized how awesome it would be if Giancarlo Esposito portrayed Barrack Obama.

DreamPolice wrote:I'm looking at an FB profile of a girl and former friend that I significantly dissed years ago.

:lol: