NolanFans' Collective Diary RISES

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Five years ago on this day, the world lost an incredible actor and a wonderful, shining face. Heath Ledger brought so much to Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy and elevated the films to new heights and unparalleled emotional depth. What a great actor, may he rest in peace. :clap:

Forum Pro
Law
aaron wrote:Five years ago on this day, the world lost an incredible actor and a wonderful, shining face. Heath Ledger brought so much to Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy and elevated the films to new heights and unparalleled emotional depth. What a great actor, may he rest in peace. :clap:

Law wrote:
aaron wrote:Five years ago on this day, the world lost an incredible actor and a wonderful, shining face. Heath Ledger brought so much to Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy and elevated the films to new heights and unparalleled emotional depth. What a great actor, may he rest in peace. :clap:
Lol no he didn't. check the script.

DDL rises wrote:
Law wrote: Image
Lol no he didn't. check the script.
I don't know whether the image is true or not, but scripts are typically updated to match the final cut of the film before being released to the public. Mainly for editing purposes, I imagine. An incident like this goes off script, Chris likes it, he rewrites the page for the editor.
Last edited by Crazy Eight on January 23rd, 2013, 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Forum Pro
Law
Crazy Eight wrote:
DDL rises wrote: Lol no he didn't. check the script.
I don't know whether the image is true or not, but scripts are typically updated to match the final cut of the film before being released to the public. At least, Tarantino said as much about his productions.
Caine himself said he had lines but forgot them

Crazy Eight wrote:
DDL rises wrote: Lol no he didn't. check the script.
I don't know whether the image is true or not, but scripts are typically updated to match the final cut of the film before being released to the public. At least, Tarantino said as much about his productions.
Nah not all the time. theres some differences in the TDK script and the actual film.

Forum Pro
Law
DDL rises wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:
Nah not all the time. theres some differences in the TDK script and the actual film.
go away allstar

I saw an interview where Caine said he forgot his lines because of how taken back he was bu Heath, in fact I have posted gifs of it on here before.

DDL rises wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:
I'll rewrite this since my edit to my previous post will likely unnoticed since I didn't post it quick enough.

"Mainly for editing purposes, I imagine. An incident like this goes off script, Chris likes it, he rewrites the page for the editor." An editor needs the script to match -exactly- with what was shot.

Law wrote:
DDL rises wrote: Nah not all the time. theres some differences in the TDK script and the actual film.
go away allstar
Lol allstar accuses me of being talli and now you accuse me of being allstar. this place is hilarious.