What made you smile today?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
GothamGirl wrote:My Dad and dog came to visit me today. :-D

Had a wonderful aftertoon. The weather was fantastic (those days are few up here).

Glad to hear my Dad is really enjoying his job and my dog hasn't had a seizure in many months.

I really miss my Dad. He's my best friend. :neutral:
Does your dad live a long way from you? I have that problem with my sister, and it can be difficult not having her around to talk to at times, so whenever she comes around it's great.

m4st4 wrote:Image
Christopher Nolan and Emma Thomas. The early years.
What a fucking boss! Guy is just a legend!

^Damn, he looks so young!!!!!!!!!
Mason wrote:
GothamGirl wrote:My Dad and dog came to visit me today. :-D

Had a wonderful aftertoon. The weather was fantastic (those days are few up here).

Glad to hear my Dad is really enjoying his job and my dog hasn't had a seizure in many months.

I really miss my Dad. He's my best friend. :neutral:
Does your dad live a long way from you? I have that problem with my sister, and it can be difficult not having her around to talk to at times, so whenever she comes around it's great.
I hear u man. We just have a great relationship. Same with my Mom. I lucked out with my parents. Only difference is that my Dad and I have all the same interests.

I don't really have many friends here so I miss them pretty terribly. But the few friends I have are pretty great people.

They only live 3 hours away. But it's just a pain to get here. They tend to visit once a semester, but I go home in 3 weeks for a break.

"Some Uniting Required"

:lol:
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

He's sending his whole body upwards in a line formed by the aligning of his torso and fingers. It's as if the finger tips are where his center of gravity is and they lead every movement. Look at his body language, the curve of his body makes it look like the fingers are pulling the rest of the body upwards as if every point on the body is strung to his fingers. Depp is a hardcore Chekhov actor and working with character centers is one of his suggested approaches to characterization
Read more: http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtop ... z1osnkQyqm

Rifa thinks talli is right about this. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GothamGirl wrote: I hear u man. We just have a great relationship. Same with my Mom. I lucked out with my parents. Only difference is that my Dad and I have all the same interests.
My, yer lucky indeed. :lol:

"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

PIZZA!!! ???? :lol: :lol: :lol: ???

Heather Morris' cell phone pics.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."