What made you smile today?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
My brother released from the serving IDF (army) after 3 years :) Now waiting for my sister's release next year.

lalyil wrote:My brother released from the serving IDF (army) after 3 years :) Now waiting for my sister's release next year.
that's nice :thumbup:

A Nolan hater:
The Prestige was mving along just fine, sure it was a little dull, but trying to figure out the magic trick made it bearable. But when it came time for the reveal, I was angry. Nowhere in the film did it set me up for the possibility that the trick was scientifically impossible. It was cheap filmmaking, deeply disrespectful of the audience’s intelligence.

Alberto wrote:A Nolan hater:
The Prestige was mving along just fine, sure it was a little dull, but trying to figure out the magic trick made it bearable. But when it came time for the reveal, I was angry. Nowhere in the film did it set me up for the possibility that the trick was scientifically impossible. It was cheap filmmaking, deeply disrespectful of the audience’s intelligence.
I really usually do a good job of the "objective view" of Nolans films but this review just doesn't make any damn sense.

I wish I could get the gif of Samuel L. Jackson from Pulp Fiction going "I'm sorry, I dont remember asking you a GODDAMN THING."

Nolanoscopy wrote:
this review just doesn't make any damn sense.
Exactly :lol:

He also said that TDK is Nolan's best, but hates it because Nolan chose not to blow up any of the boats in one of the final scenes. lol

Alberto wrote:
Nolanoscopy wrote:
this review just doesn't make any damn sense.
Exactly :lol:

He also said that TDK is Nolan's best, but hates it because Nolan chose not to blow up any of the boats in one of the final scenes. lol
Well thats perfectly logical :crazy: Fucking idiot. Obviously douesn't give a damn about the actual plot, psycology, or message of the joker's actions and the movie as a whole. Geez.

steve would eat him alive

Mr. Caine wrote:
steve would eat him alive
Please get him over here then. I'd love to see what Steve says.

The leftover cookies I had tasted good.

Other than that, absolutely naff-all has made me smile today :evil: