Cam Rips- The Future

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Crazy Eight wrote:VHS. DVD. Blu-ray. Now, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the future of home cinema. Cam-rips.

What makes cam rips so special?

They're available everywhere. Places such as the Sudan and Serbia don't have access to Blu-rays or even Blu-ray rips for that matter.

They're available months before DVD's/BD's are!!! Isn't that a treat folks?

Small file sizes! Most of these beauties come in at a GB or under! No more having to deal with those pesky 20-40 GB Blu-ray files!

Get your latest films via cam rips now!
They already have those. The guy sells them for five bucks at my corner store.

They are very good quality. The only problem is they seem to constantly have shadows of people walking at the bottom of them. Almost like they are at a theatre of some sort.

But, surely. That can't be as they are such great and I mean great f -cking quality! Only five bucks for new releases, I have no idea how these guys do it. I mean such great quality!

Did I mention how great the quality is?

The cinematography with them is impeccable as well. Who needs the Alexa when you have Flip?

SilverHeart wrote:The cinematography with them is impeccable as well. Who needs the Alexa when you have Flip?
The blur enhances the movie significantly.
gib sigs

Not sure but it seems like someone is trolling. I honestly would like to watch camrips but the audio is always terrible.

grifball wrote:Not sure but it seems like someone is trolling. I honestly would like to watch camrips but the audio is always terrible.

WTF is a Cam Rip?
Say Girl

Peace wrote:WTF is a Cam Rip?
Serious question?

BroskiSabor wrote:
Peace wrote:WTF is a Cam Rip?
Serious question?
No.

In a perfect world that would be everyone's reaction.
Say Girl