Confess Your Sins Thread

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Posts: 6771
Joined: February 2011
Location: The Discount Inn
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:I'm gone for one fucking day.
Five Hail Marry(s) and Twelve Our Father(s)

Posts: 15994
Joined: June 2011
Location: North Carolina
dafox wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:I'm gone for one fucking day.
Five Hail Marry(s) and Twelve Our Father(s)
Srsly the fuck happened in my absense.

Posts: 6771
Joined: February 2011
Location: The Discount Inn
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
dafox wrote: Five Hail Marry(s) and Twelve Our Father(s)
Srsly the fuck happened in my absense.
I came back to the faith
Image

Posts: 1441
Joined: July 2010
dafox wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Srsly the fuck happened in my absense.
I came back to the faith
Image
Image

All hail the pope!

Posts: 3257
Joined: January 2012
Location: Israel
Masturbation
Being a Jew (my ancestors killed Jesus)
Laziness
Lying
Sexing two guys at once
Flirting (...) with a 16 year old troll on an internet forum
Stealing 10 shekels (3$) from my mom once when I needed it and she wasn't home
Driving too fast
Doing drugs a few times
Last edited by Liron on August 26th, 2012, 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posts: 8049
Joined: October 2011
Location: Chungking Mansions
Liron wrote: Stealing 10 shekels
Oh shekels, so biblical.

Posts: 9038
Joined: July 2010
Liron wrote:Masturbation
Being a Jew (my ancestors killed Jesus)
Laziness
Lying
Sexing two guys at once
Flirting (...) with a 16 year old troll on an internet forum
Stealing 10 shekels (3$) from my mom once when I needed it and she wasn't home
Driving too fast
Doing drugs a few times
Image
Last edited by steveportee on August 26th, 2012, 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posts: 3257
Joined: January 2012
Location: Israel
jibran wrote:
Liron wrote: Stealing 10 shekels
Oh shekels, so biblical.
Tis also my last name. Not very fun. lol

Posts: 6771
Joined: February 2011
Location: The Discount Inn
Liron wrote:Masturbation
Being a Jew (my ancestors killed Jesus)
Laziness
Lying
Sexing two guys at once
Flirting (...) with a 16 year old troll on an internet forum
Stealing 10 shekels (3$) from my mom once when I needed it and she wasn't home
Driving too fast
Doing drugs a few times
dafox wrote:Masturbation
Not going to church
Not praying
Arguing against certain religious teachings
Laziness
Lying

Now I don't have a guilty conscious even though I don't regard the first four as immoral.
:o

Posts: 1441
Joined: July 2010
dafox wrote:
Liron wrote:Masturbation
Being a Jew (my ancestors killed Jesus)
Laziness
Lying
Sexing two guys at once
Flirting (...) with a 16 year old troll on an internet forum
Stealing 10 shekels (3$) from my mom once when I needed it and she wasn't home
Driving too fast
Doing drugs a few times
dafox wrote:Masturbation
Not going to church
Not praying
Arguing against certain religious teachings
Laziness
Lying

Now I don't have a guilty conscious even though I don't regard the first four as immoral.
:o
At least you didn't kill Jesus.

Post Reply