Confess Your Sins Thread

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Allstar wrote:
Cilogy wrote:Natalie Portman in Leon the Professional turns me on.
She was 11 years old...
So?

The degree of retrospectivity and cultural association in this case excludes paedophilia in a way. If you jerk off to an 11 year old Natalie Portman that's ok because she's a grown up celebrity hottie now. If you jerk off to a pic of a contemporary 11 year old child celebrity (or a random 11 year old), then you have a completely different case.

prowlercomesaround wrote:The degree of retrospectivity and cultural association in this case excludes paedophilia in a way. If you jerk off to an 11 year old Natalie Portman that's ok because she's a grown up celebrity hottie now. If you jerk off to a pic of a contemporary 11 year old child celebrity (or a random 11 year old), then you have a completely different case.

prowlercomesaround wrote:The degree of retrospectivity and cultural association in this case excludes paedophilia in a way. If you jerk off to an 11 year old Natalie Portman that's ok because she's a grown up celebrity hottie now. If you jerk off to a pic of a contemporary 11 year old child celebrity (or a random 11 year old), then you have a completely different case.

This doesn't make any sense. I think she's pretty hot as a woman, not as a child. Geez :blank:

I've been looking back at my old posts, and I use "imo" WAAAAY too much.

Forgive me, father.

i guess almost everyone i know has moved to instagram and snapchat cause i can't see posts from my (ex-)crushes on facebook

i hate it