What Made You Go WTF?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Posts: 11209
Joined: December 2011
Location: Santa Barbara
darthnazgul wrote:
07202012 wrote: Are they high?
I don't know man, but it keeps me up at night.
Just checked out the forum.
Image

Posts: 15994
Joined: June 2011
Location: North Carolina
My dog licked his balls for like 10m straight then came over and licked me when I had my guard down :sick:

Posts: 11209
Joined: December 2011
Location: Santa Barbara
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:My dog licked his balls for like 10m straight then came over and licked me when I had my guard down :sick:
So in a sense, your dog slapped you with his balls.
You're cheating too? With a dog nonetheless? :cry:

Posts: 3643
Joined: January 2011
Location: Stuck in the lounge area
07202012 wrote:
darthnazgul wrote: I don't know man, but it keeps me up at night.
Just checked out the forum.
Image
Same here.
Image

Posts: 11209
Joined: December 2011
Location: Santa Barbara
DreamPolice wrote:
07202012 wrote: Just checked out the forum.
Image
Same here.
Image
What'd you read about?

Posts: 3643
Joined: January 2011
Location: Stuck in the lounge area
07202012 wrote:
DreamPolice wrote: Same here.
Image
What'd you read about?
A lot of people expressing their forever alone-ness.
Guy hating on six packs.
50 Year Old Black Chirstian talking about his wife who died from STDs.
Guides to being "normal kids".

Posts: 11209
Joined: December 2011
Location: Santa Barbara
DreamPolice wrote:
07202012 wrote: What'd you read about?
A lot of people expressing their forever alone-ness.
Guy hating on six packs.
50 Year Old Black Chirstian talking about his wife who died from STDs.
Guides to being "normal kids".
LOL.
I read about deep fried oreos causing diabetes, a lot of boobies and sandwiches (somehow related), and a person seducing his gf's mom.

Posts: 3257
Joined: January 2012
Location: Israel
I'm watching Dangerous Minds and randomly decided to look up one of the actors in the film cos I thought he looked a lil familiar... I got into his IMDB page and saw I don't know him but he died today some years ago :wtf:

Posts: 7450
Joined: February 2012
Liron wrote:I'm watching Dangerous Minds and randomly decided to look up one of the actors in the film cos I thought he looked a lil familiar... I got into his IMDB page and saw I don't know him but he died today some years ago :wtf:
That is really freaky. :shock:

Posts: 4317
Joined: June 2012
Location: SUH-waaaaannn-SEA

Post Reply