What Made You Go WTF?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Forum Pro
Law
Ruth wrote:
Law wrote:
Ruth wrote: Did you even read the thread? Because given this long standing bullshit that is constantly being brought up by those who can't handle this common understanding, I'm not even sure what you mean by accusing me of making it more than it is lol. If anything, I've been trying to suggest that everyone's viewing experiences may not be as terrible as everybody fears for the longest time and even if they were, it would not be fair to judge all of his fans for the actions of some. I'm not the one shitting my pants in advance for something that may not even happen lol.
I'm going by you apologizing to Bacon for being a female
I was hoping you knew I'm not always THAT serious.. But I do stand by my other words though.

I just think it would be lovely if we focus on all the positive things that are currently making both groups happy. What even is the point of constantly bringing up the issues that you're going to encounter, because of Styles fans before it even happens?

I mean imagine how would it make you feel if you come across some other internet users, who like to constantly bash Nolanites in general and accuse them of being fanboys who resort to sending insults and threats to critics, without acknowledging the fact that there are plenty of civil and lovely Nolan fans out there, who would never behave in such a way?£

Yeah. It would be lovely if yall didn't forget we aren't the most beloved "fandom" within the film community.

Master Virgo wrote:who like to constantly bash Nolanites in general and accuse them of being fanboys who resort to sending insults and threats to critics, without acknowledging the fact that there are plenty of civil and lovely Nolan fans out there, who would never behave in such a way?£
To be fair they have a reason. Outside of this forum, and even here in small doses, Nolan fans are quite obnoxious.

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:
Pratham wrote:
Bacon wrote:A recent Dunkirk screening was made up of a majority of girls 17-25. What are we in for opening night?
carry tissues for them
to cry in during harry's death scene you pervert
dude, putting an actual spoiler in tags when it looks like you're just making a joke is greasy
I don't even know if that's a spoiler or not. :|

oh my fucking god, we're so good at creating drama out of fucking nothing here at NolanFans.

This thread made me go wtf

Bacon wrote:This thread made me go wtf
bacon are you literally trying to reverse that apology you sent me :lol:

let's just stop once and for all - why can't we all just enjoy this movie and the positivity it brings to all kinds of "fan" groups? I intend to just stay hyping this movie since there's so little time left, so don't fuck this shit up for me

Ruth wrote:
Bacon wrote:This thread made me go wtf
bacon are you literally trying to reverse that apology you sent me :lol:
No. I apologized after I read the Dunkirk section but I just didn't realize this discussion happened... :wtf:

7212017 wrote:oh my fucking god, we're so good at creating drama out of fucking nothing here at NolanFans.