What Made You Go WTF?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Ruth wrote:
Peace wrote:
It's insane right? How did their parents not know? The one I was most close too... when we were younger.. I could just look at her and tell something had died inside of her. She's good now. Married with a son.. same with her other two sisters so I guess the story has a happy ending. Evil never wins.
It's great that everything is okay for them now. I'm not sure how I would be able to live after this. Not everyone is brave enough to talk about their problems, lots of girls still commit suicide after experiencing molestation. They're too afraid to tell someone, they feel shame and start to think that all men are like that, so even if they manage to recover after their past traumas, some of them will always fear men and will never be able to create a family. That's very sad.
Yeah these chicks had a pretty strong will. When you talk to them though you can tell something is just..different. They never played the victim though. I was proud of them for that. It had a very deep affect on them but they were not going to let it define them.

I feel for all the children who have to grow up being abused. It's bullshit. The emotional manipulation... it's sick. It takes a twisted and disturbed soul to want to ruin a child's innocence. Then most of the time those children as they get older will start to act out their abuse on other younger kids. Alot of kid pervs at the dentention center I use to work at had been molested. It's hard to deal with them. They are victims as much as they are predators.

Many times after work I was just like :suicide:

It's important to remember the few who made it out and are able to live a semi normal life. Like you said.. many never do.
Say Girl

Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

Dado wrote:
I feel so bad because I laughed a bit :lol:

darthnazgul wrote:Image
that might solve a problem or two

cut to 30 years in the future, afrikans are still starving

Better then Soylent Green.
Say Girl

'Soldier beheaded' in 'Islamist terror attack' oustide barracks in Woolwich'

Two suspected terrorists were shot by armed police after attacking a pedestrian, believed to be a soldier, with a machete-style knife close to military barracks in an 'Islamist attack'.

Several witnesses described seeing a "beheading" while another described seeing a man wearing a Help for Heroes T-shirt being attacked with a machete-style knife and dumped.

The BBC reported sources had told them the men were shouting "Allahu Akbar" as they carried out the attack and had filmed carrying it out.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... lwich.html

Disgraceful. :neutral: :facepalm:

Dream-Xtractor wrote:
'Soldier beheaded' in 'Islamist terror attack' oustide barracks in Woolwich'

Two suspected terrorists were shot by armed police after attacking a pedestrian, believed to be a soldier, with a machete-style knife close to military barracks in an 'Islamist attack'.

Several witnesses described seeing a "beheading" while another described seeing a man wearing a Help for Heroes T-shirt being attacked with a machete-style knife and dumped.

The BBC reported sources had told them the men were shouting "Allahu Akbar" as they carried out the attack and had filmed carrying it out.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... lwich.html

Disgraceful. :neutral: :facepalm:
:sick: Jesus, how barbaric...