What Made You Go WTF?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Forum Pro
Law
god he looks terrible

So i was playing Rainbow Six Siege and got messaged, by a girl apparently, and got ask if i want be that person's boyfriend or friend. And it all started with that person asking me if if i have a mic.

After all these years on xbox live this is the first time i've ever gotten a weird ass message.

I always knew that this chick was one of the dumbest people on Twitter but I didn't know that she hated "poor people". Yikes.... (also, she should be the last one to talk. I looked at her FB profile and I gather she's a sugar baby? Also probably looks at r/bimbofication for ideas and what not. No hate but she shouldn't be so rude to other people who are trying to get by too).

If Brie Larson was in the video instead of Gal Gadot she'd be hating on it (yeah she's one of those DC fans. ugh).

She's got a point on people overreacting to it, though. To me, the video was funny in how out of touch it was but definitely not infuriating or worth getting getting worked up about. Also, sure, some of them could now donate large sums of money to research to help but then again, a lot of people in that video aren't that rich. I doubt Pedro has like a million to donate right now :P That facial reconstruction after his fight with the mountain and beskar armor aren't cheap ;)

LelekPL wrote:
March 22nd, 2020, 2:41 am
She's got a point on people overreacting to it, though. To me, the video was funny in how out of touch it was but definitely not infuriating or worth getting getting worked up about. Also, sure, some of them could now donate large sums of money to research to help but then again, a lot of people in that video aren't that rich. I doubt Pedro has like a million to donate right now :P That facial reconstruction after his fight with the mountain and beskar armor aren't cheap ;)
Yeah I think someone looked into their net worths and Pedro is worth like 2 million?

It's a funny video and celebrities are stupid but man, referring to people who are telling celebs to fuck off as "poor people" is such a bad look lol.

In other news, Rihanna is buying ventilators for Barbados. Go Rihanna!

well what do you know... go Oberyn! Then again he lives in LA and that's probably enough to pay rent there :P

I agree, calling the critics "poor people" was in bad taste as well.

Artemis wrote:
March 21st, 2020, 8:46 pm

I always knew that this chick was one of the dumbest people on Twitter but I didn't know that she hated "poor people". Yikes.... (also, she should be the last one to talk. I looked at her FB profile and I gather she's a sugar baby? Also probably looks at r/bimbofication for ideas and what not. No hate but she shouldn't be so rude to other people who are trying to get by too).

If Brie Larson was in the video instead of Gal Gadot she'd be hating on it (yeah she's one of those DC fans. ugh).
just tweet her video of ricky gervais telling celebrities to shut the fuck up. maybe tweet ricky too.

This most probably take the cake out of all the coronavirus related conspiracy i've seen.

"We are not trans-exclusionary, because we do include trans men amongst ourselves."
- J.K.Rowling

Maybe go fuck yourself?

Imagine how tired we are of this performative shit.