Moderator Wish Thread

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Law_of_4 wrote:I'd make quite a good moderator
:) :D :-D :lol: Image

07202012 wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote:I'd make quite a good moderator
:) :D :-D :lol: Image
:lol: :goNF:
Sigs???

Mason wrote:lol @ this thread
Since when were you (plural (?)) back?

christophmac wrote:
Mason wrote:lol @ this thread
Since when were you (plural (?)) back?
He wasn't. Moderators have or had the ability to post with other members accounts, and Cilogy used Mason's account in an attempt to troll the forum. It ended in his Mod status being taken away.

solo2001 wrote:This is pretty much right.
prince0gotham wrote:We needed new mods for a long time then we got them. One of them as cool as he is as a person wasn't doing much modding so with or without him the level of moderation will hardly change now that he's off the team. Concidering that with that level of moderation we got through the worst TDKR-hype-period I think we don't need a replacement. In fact appointing a new mod now could be a mistake, depending on the person. He/She'd be torn between doing what mods must do and conforming to public requirements. This could make it hard for both him and everybody else. Not to mention that the 'who the public would mod' shouldn't turn into a trendy issue.

I say no more mods (unless they're really needed).
Although i'll say I didn't do much modding cause there wasn't really any to do. People seriously overestimate the amount of upkeep this place needs.

Also it's lame to lose the benefits but overall it's not a big deal that i'm demodded. However if I was demodded because of that race thread I'm gonna have to give a big ol' *woosh* to teddy.
Now with Cilogy gone I'd like to say I'm no longer sure of that statement. Cilogy did a lot of work and handled a lot of requests (he was constantly mentioning busy PM-traffic). Also, red is the single mod from eastern timezone which is good but then again she is just one compared to several from the states. I still think people should just cool down and not cause problems anymore, but then again you can't rely on that either and red'll have to handle the requests Cilogy handled. So I dunno.

Forum Pro
Law
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
07202012 wrote: :) :D :-D :lol: Image
:lol: :goNF:
HAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG TBGB HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH GO NOLANFANS HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAA

The shit that happens in this forum is just hilarious. I'm a member of several other forums and a moderator at a couple of them, but I don't think I've seen anything of this level in those, except perhaps the Westeros boards.

TBH, do we really need new mods now? I don't think so. Things seem to winding down now after TDKR's release. Perhaps we may need a few more mods during the last few months before Man of Steel's release, when we'll have a lot of new members joining in the discussions. So for now, let's just continue with the existing mods. :thumbup:

oracle86 wrote:Perhaps we may need a few more mods during the last few months before Man of Steel's release,
I hope Teddy removes all the mods by then.

solo2001 wrote:
oracle86 wrote:Perhaps we may need a few more mods during the last few months before Man of Steel's release,
I hope Teddy removes all the mods by then.
The people should be in charge.
Brave New World

I'll do it