Hollywood Crushes

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Google will be beggin for a bullet before this is over.

TeddyBlass wrote:Disclaimer: No nudity, sexually suggestive, or carefully cropped/covered up naked figures allowed.

We've been enforcing rules loosely lately, but a recent notice from Google has made as review our policies. Photos that are suggestive, contain nudity or allude to it, go against our agreement with Google. And without support from Google, there can be no NolanFans.

Please be a little more careful in which photos you share in this thread. Only about 5% of this thread was in possible violation, but considering how many pages we have, that is quite a lot.

Thank you.
It's sad that Google promotes body shame and self-repression.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Well, first of all:

And then:

And I'm a girl but, really, I love her:

TeddyBlass wrote:Disclaimer: No nudity, sexually suggestive, or carefully cropped/covered up naked figures allowed.

We've been enforcing rules loosely lately, but a recent notice from Google has made as review our policies. Photos that are suggestive, contain nudity or allude to it, go against our agreement with Google. And without support from Google, there can be no NolanFans.

Please be a little more careful in which photos you share in this thread. Only about 5% of this thread was in possible violation, but considering how many pages we have, that is quite a lot.

Thank you.
Isn't it enough that Google has already taken out option to search images without filtering? :evil: :evil: :evil:
gib sigs

Forum Pro
Law

Durden wrote:Google will be beggin for a bullet before this is over.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Why you lurking my page brah?

Pratham wrote:

Thank you.
Isn't it enough that Google has already taken out option to search images without filtering? :evil: :evil: :evil:
I got that function back the other day.
Do you... like pineapple?

Why you lurking my page brah?