The Mason Conspiracy

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Cilogy wrote:
Mason wrote:It is indeed a long story, and no I'm not who I said I am. Although I would like to point out that this was indeed a large joke and my identity is indeed very different to who you all think I am. Although I wasn't the only one who used this account, hence some of the confusion over this short period. It's actually something me and some close friends like to pull occasionally. Yeah, I got attached to the forum a little and hence the lies became more personal. Anyway, you can probably catch me on Twitter if you look hard enough. ;)

Yeah, see ya.
I honestly don't know whether to say that this is sad because you devoted so much time to this "joke" but got engrossed by it personally, or whether I should be upset because I thought Mason was my friend and I got trolled.
Although it wasn't just me, it was a "circle" of activity. The forum got really addictive, and I personally got involved in some good friendships on here. Take this as an apology, of those who want one. Not that you need to care nor do you need to accept it. Just felt it was right to say this after the mysterious leave.

prince0gotham wrote:
Mason wrote: I haven't been on chat since I "left", no.
what about before that?
we've had this imposter who knew too much about everyone and impersonated people and talked smack at others
he couldn't have been just an observer, he knew too much about people
so was it you or one of your friends?
It wasn't me, and I'm not sure if someone else did it. I can say that we don't go in chat now, so whatever goes on in there has nothing to do with me.

Although, thanks to Keith, I now know that Talli is banned. Well done.

Mason wrote:It is indeed a long story, and no I'm not who I said I am. Although I would like to point out that this was indeed a large joke and my identity is indeed very different to who you all think I am. Although I wasn't the only one who used this account, hence some of the confusion over this short period. It's actually something me and some close friends like to pull occasionally. Yeah, I got attached to the forum a little and hence the lies became more personal. Anyway, you can probably catch me on Twitter if you look hard enough. ;)

Yeah, see ya.
You're a fucking douche turd.

Mason wrote:
Cilogy wrote: I honestly don't know whether to say that this is sad because you devoted so much time to this "joke" but got engrossed by it personally, or whether I should be upset because I thought Mason was my friend and I got trolled.
Although it wasn't just me, it was a "circle" of activity. The forum got really addictive, and I personally got involved in some good friendships on here. Take this as an apology, of those who want one. Not that you need to care nor do you need to accept it. Just felt it was right to say this after the mysterious leave.
Death by exile for you. :judge:
Sigs???

Mason wrote:
prince0gotham wrote: what about before that?
we've had this imposter who knew too much about everyone and impersonated people and talked smack at others
he couldn't have been just an observer, he knew too much about people
so was it you or one of your friends?
It wasn't me, and I'm not sure if someone else did it. I can say that we don't go in chat now, so whatever goes on in there has nothing to do with me.

This is sad. I don't even know who I pmed with. Any friendship you created over here was compromised by all of this. You could've admited instead of pulling a prestige.

Mason wrote:It wasn't me, and I'm not sure if someone else did it. I can say that we don't go in chat now, so whatever goes on in there has nothing to do with me.

Which Mason are you anyway?
Are you the one who sent me his script? Or are you the one who is 15 years old?

Better title:

NF 3: Masons.
Sigs???

prince0gotham wrote:
Mason wrote: It wasn't me, and I'm not sure if someone else did it. I can say that we don't go in chat now, so whatever goes on in there has nothing to do with me.

This is sad. I don't even know who I pmed with. Any friendship you created over here was compromised by all of this. You could've admited instead of pulling a prestige.
That is indeed true, although it was too late and we were mixed up in it all. So now I'm just letting you know. I think I was definitely the one who PM'd with you most, though.

And thanks Steve. <3

i feel like i'm talking to a robot now, cold and impersonal

how the fuck did you get the idea to start all of this and calculate it to such an extent?... and why

There is more drama here on NF than there was in my snobby suburban high school. This is... funny.