Tell a Joke!

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
My ex-boyfriend.

MikaHaeli8 wrote:My ex-boyfriend.

Forum Pro
Law
NoMoreDeadCops wrote: Now that joke is okay but you can do better I'm sure. Joke it up people!
Your time on this website

"So there’s a child molester and a little boy walking into the woods. The child molester and the little boy keep walking further and further and its getting darker and darker and they’re going deeper and deeper into the woods and the little boy looks up at the child molester and he says, “gee mister I’m getting scared!” And the child molester looks down at him and says, “you think you’re scared kid? I gotta walk outta here alone.”

BlairCo wrote:"So there’s a child molester and a little boy walking into the woods. The child molester and the little boy keep walking further and further and its getting darker and darker and they’re going deeper and deeper into the woods and the little boy looks up at the child molester and he says, “gee mister I’m getting scared!” And the child molester looks down at him and says, “you think you’re scared kid? I gotta walk outta here alone.”
I just now get that that was what this joke from Mass Effect is based on.

Forum Pro
Law
BlairCo wrote:"So there’s a child molester and a little boy walking into the woods. The child molester and the little boy keep walking further and further and its getting darker and darker and they’re going deeper and deeper into the woods and the little boy looks up at the child molester and he says, “gee mister I’m getting scared!” And the child molester looks down at him and says, “you think you’re scared kid? I gotta walk outta here alone.”

Son: Mom! Stop it! You're not funny. You never make jokes!

Mom: I made you!

What is mycocaine's favourite theater?