NolanFans Diary Dawn of Collecting

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:2011 dragon tattoo was a great movie
Fixed :)

Also, guys, get this....
I'm trading in my PS3 for a PS4 tomorrow!!!!

Nice! What games are you starting out with?

slimshady247 wrote:Nice! What games are you starting out with?
Gonna get The Last of Us bundle and then maybe pick up GTAV and POSSIBLY Bloodborne, depending on how much I get for my used games.

Damn, those are all good choices, particularly The Last of Us. If you ever want to play multiplayer, hit me up. Username is same as on here.

slimshady247 wrote:Damn, those are all good choices, particularly The Last of Us. If you ever want to play multiplayer, hit me up. Username is same as on here.
Cool man! Mine is Parkerdomz but might change it tomorrow. Speaking of that, do you know if I have to make a new account? Or can I keep my old one? And yeah I absolutely love TLoU. Played through it about 4 times on PS3.

atilasantos wrote:Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner: We're Getting Divorced http://t.co/c0OBiwBCWo
brb

watching gigli
lolnope

AsianVersionOfET wrote:
slimshady247 wrote:Damn, those are all good choices, particularly The Last of Us. If you ever want to play multiplayer, hit me up. Username is same as on here.
Cool man! Mine is Parkerdomz but might change it tomorrow. Speaking of that, do you know if I have to make a new account? Or can I keep my old one? And yeah I absolutely love TLoU. Played through it about 4 times on PS3.
Nah, you can just keep your old one.

And alright cool, I'll add you if your name doesn't change then!

And TLOU is :twothumbsup: