Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Allstar wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 10:58 am
but overall the reason for staying active so long is this place is pretty damn good
I mean

are we sure about this? lol

Artemis wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 11:16 am
Honestly if I came back and saw everyone dunking on me, I'd move to like Nepal or somewhere and just get a new name and never go online again and live the rest of my life as a sheep herder or whatever.

Cilogy wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 12:34 pm
Allstar wrote:
but overall the reason for staying active so long is this place is pretty damn good
I mean

are we sure about this? lol
Lol, yes. I mean, what else is there?

well

Obviously I need to come around more.

Yeah I missed like all of this. Glad to see people getting along either way lol :D

r/OutOfTheLoop

But in all seriousness. Thumbs up to you Allstar for your response and take on all this :thumbup:
Can't say I'm affected much cuz I've had no run ins with you. But that's the benifit of being more of a active lurker instead of a participant :ninja: :lol:

i see you Eternalist

Forum Pro
Law
Allstar wrote:
One last public apology to Artemis and anyone else I ever upset. I read all of the posts whether positive, constructive critiques or outright negativity. I take it all seriously and appreciate it. I will continue to work to be a better person in this community which has now been in my life for nearly a decade with ups and downs but overall the reason for staying active so long is this place is pretty damn good, especially when you compare it to other places on the Internet. Lots of good people here.
lmao!

Omg a Victoria Secret model looked at my Instagram story!!!!!