Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for forum games and interesting thread ideas.
Artemis wrote:
March 13th, 2019, 1:37 pm
I told everyone in my company last week that I was going on vacation. I had my days off booked and everyone knew.

But one of the sales people still told one of the companies we work with that I would have PDF's of our schedule made for them.

I give her a reasonable deadline of having all this done by the end of the month. But apparently they want it by the end of this week.

Are you kidding me? I'm only going to be at work this week Thursday and Friday and on top of that I have a bunch of other projects to do.

It just makes me mad that the salesperson told the client that I would have this project done without even asking me first if I can do this by their timeline.

Fucking hell.
saleslings don't understand humans

saleslings should go back to their planet

i restarted my prime video subscription thinking i was going to watch some cool movies only to find out LITERALLY NONE OF THEM are AvAiLaBlE iN mY lOcAtIoN

in other words, where do i find coppola's the conversation?

This dude I dated in college like 5-6 years ago randomly messaged me today. He was immediately all like "we should meet up."

When I let him know that I have a bf, the conversation died lol.

But for real though, this happens to me far too often. People from the past always want to hit me up and meet up with me. Like stop being obsessed with me pls.

Artemis wrote:
March 14th, 2019, 6:55 pm
This dude I dated in college like 5-6 years ago randomly messaged me today. He was immediately all like "we should meet up."

When I let him know that I have a bf, the conversation died lol.

But for real though, this happens to me far too often. People from the past always want to hit me up and meet up with me. Like stop being obsessed with me pls.

Today was so much fucking fun. I'm so glad that I'm getting over the depression I was feeling at the start of the year and making the effort to hang out with more friends and travel more.

I'm also getting over being self conscious of having my picture taken. Most people know I'm hot af so who if I take a bad picture it doesn't matter at all.

I hope 2019 blesses all of you as much as it has blessed me.

2019 for me so far is being unsuccessful with a job interview or ignoring a job interview because of being cocky due to another situation (refer down below).
Me: I have accepted the alternative job offer that the interviewer offered so i can finally can have a job. Everything's pretty much locked in.

Life: You think that you'll get that job just like that? Nah brah, you ain't getting a job that easy because fuck you.

Ruth wrote:
March 15th, 2019, 7:30 am
Pratham wrote:
March 15th, 2019, 5:34 am
Ruth wrote:
March 14th, 2019, 2:46 pm
in other words, where do i find coppola's the conversation?
https://www.amazon.com/Conversation-Gen ... B001LHATTS
it’s not available in my location. i have prime already.
There are websites to check if a particular movie or show is available based on your country.

Or

Pratham wrote:
March 17th, 2019, 2:20 am
Ruth wrote:
March 15th, 2019, 7:30 am
it’s not available in my location. i have prime already.
There are websites to check if a particular movie or show is available based on your country.

Or
re: spoilers
yeah, found it. Did struggle for a bit because most places either didn’t have it, or there weren’t enough seeders, but i’m good now :thumbup: