Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for forum games and interesting thread ideas.
Posts: 6551
Joined: August 2012
Artemis wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 11:02 pm
Declutteterd my lip products. Got rid of 22 lipsticks/balms/glosses/chapsticks that were separated, not pigmented, didn't work well, and ones where the lipstick bullet kept popping out.

Feels so good to destash.
How many have you got left if you don’t mind me asking? I need to count mine lol.

Posts: 25654
Joined: February 2010
Location: Tejas
Image

Posts: 6626
Joined: August 2009
Ruth wrote:
February 10th, 2019, 8:19 pm
Artemis wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 11:02 pm
Declutteterd my lip products. Got rid of 22 lipsticks/balms/glosses/chapsticks that were separated, not pigmented, didn't work well, and ones where the lipstick bullet kept popping out.

Feels so good to destash.
How many have you got left if you don’t mind me asking? I need to count mine lol.
Uhhhhhhhh like maybe 70+?

Posts: 6551
Joined: August 2012
Artemis wrote:
February 10th, 2019, 11:09 pm
Ruth wrote:
February 10th, 2019, 8:19 pm
Artemis wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 11:02 pm
Declutteterd my lip products. Got rid of 22 lipsticks/balms/glosses/chapsticks that were separated, not pigmented, didn't work well, and ones where the lipstick bullet kept popping out.

Feels so good to destash.
How many have you got left if you don’t mind me asking? I need to count mine lol.
Uhhhhhhhh like maybe 70+?
I think I’m within the same range lol. I counted mine last year around summer and def had 60+.

Posts: 41117
Joined: May 2010
Why is Dunkirk Nolan's worst rated film on imdb outside of Following and Insomnia?

Posts: 24552
Joined: June 2011
Cilogy wrote:
February 10th, 2019, 10:29 pm
Image

Posts: 2068
Joined: January 2015
Location: Poland
Allstar wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 9:08 pm
Why is Dunkirk Nolan's worst rated film on imdb outside of Following and Insomnia?
Because it is his worst film outside Following

Posts: 41117
Joined: May 2010
LelekPL wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 2:28 am
Allstar wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 9:08 pm
Why is Dunkirk Nolan's worst rated film on imdb outside of Following and Insomnia?
Because it is his worst film outside Following
lol

Posts: 11407
Joined: February 2011
LelekPL wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 2:28 am
Allstar wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 9:08 pm
Why is Dunkirk Nolan's worst rated film on imdb outside of Following and Insomnia?
Because it is his worst film outside Following
Vader had a point when he said that a good portion of your posts seems to be for the purpose of trolling.£

Posts: 2068
Joined: January 2015
Location: Poland
Master Virgo wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 4:25 am
LelekPL wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 2:28 am
Allstar wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 9:08 pm
Why is Dunkirk Nolan's worst rated film on imdb outside of Following and Insomnia?
Because it is his worst film outside Following
Vader had a point when he said that a good portion of your posts seems to be for the purpose of trolling.£
What!? I just gave my honest opinion. If you disagree that's fine. He asked a question, I answered it with complete honesty. If you have a different answer, you're more than welcome to give one and I'd be more than happy to hear a different argument.

I don't see how an answer like Allstar's "lol" or your "you're a troll" has any more merit so I'd really appreciate with stopping the insults only because you disagree with one's opinion.

Post Reply