NBA Discussion Thread

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Frankthetank wrote:
May 7th, 2018, 7:13 pm
The Taxman wrote:
May 7th, 2018, 2:33 pm
76ers are breaking my heart, but if any team can come back down 3-0 it's this one.

and it sure was nice having the national media blow smoke up our asses for weeks, but now they've made a total 180. stephen a. blaming it all on Brett Brown is asinine. the guy's been outcoached sure, but it's his first time in the playoffs. Brad Stevens went 2-10 in his first 12 playoff games.

it hurts now, but these struggles will ultimately be good for this very young and very talented team.
Spoiler Alert: they’re not coming back from 0-3. sorry dude
1 down, 3 to go :P

The Taxman wrote:
May 9th, 2018, 10:49 am
Frankthetank wrote:
The Taxman wrote:
May 7th, 2018, 2:33 pm
76ers are breaking my heart, but if any team can come back down 3-0 it's this one.

and it sure was nice having the national media blow smoke up our asses for weeks, but now they've made a total 180. stephen a. blaming it all on Brett Brown is asinine. the guy's been outcoached sure, but it's his first time in the playoffs. Brad Stevens went 2-10 in his first 12 playoff games.

it hurts now, but these struggles will ultimately be good for this very young and very talented team.
Lol, There’s no way... :?

Frankthetank wrote:
May 9th, 2018, 11:51 am
The Taxman wrote:
May 9th, 2018, 10:49 am
Frankthetank wrote:

Lol, There’s no way... :?
Yeah there wasn't but it was a little closer than your probably thought. Hell of a year by my Sixers. Enjoyed this season. Hope for improvement next year.

Really hope Warriors sweep the Rockets or come close to it. Not a fan of Harden being a king flopper and someone who travels a ton lol.

Edit: lol wasn’t this a must win for the Rockets? Their boy Harden gave a heck of a game and they still got whooped with Curry playing a “light” game and not going off. Rockets will be lucky to win 2.

Chris Paul is so Ass, selfish (and so many of his former teammates hate him), a stat padder, and a choke artist.

PowerDump wrote:
May 20th, 2018, 9:28 pm
Chris Paul is so Ass, selfish (and so many of his former teammates hate him), a stat padder, and a choke artist.
Agreed.

Allstar wrote:
May 22nd, 2018, 3:46 am
PowerDump wrote:
May 20th, 2018, 9:28 pm
Agreed.
To be honest, if Cleveland makes it to the Finals I don’t think the Rockets would beat them if they made it. Harden is only shooting like 41% these playoffs also.

Credit the Rockets defense, but I've never seen the Warriors take so many bad shots.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
May 22nd, 2018, 11:27 pm
Credit the Rockets defense, but I've never seen the Warriors take so many bad shots.
To be honest a lot of time this series they’ve played ass other than Durant (besides tonight I mean). You have Green missing an open dunk (which could have played a huge role this game had he not missed a wide open dunk). Klay hasn’t really done much offensively since game 1 really.

Well at least the series is a bit more interesting. Still can’t believe the Warriors blew two 10 point leads.

Hmm, I wonder if Houston can close out. Did anyone see Chris Paul choke on his last possession of the game and fake an injury? Then they are interviewing Harden like he did all great with his 0-11 from 3. Put me in coach, I’m pretty sure I can shoot 0-11 in the NBA.