Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
fingers are crossed so hard i might crush my bones

So I'm walking my dog and next to our fence I see two teenagers wandering around thinking they're doing their paper route or something. Turns out, that they were just looking for Pokémon's :facepalm:

What happened to people :wtf:

MyCocaine wrote:So I'm walking my dog and next to our fence I see two teenagers wandering around thinking they're doing their paper route or something. Turns out, that they were just looking for Pokémon's :facepalm:

It's just a game. I'm not interested in it but anyone who's against it clearly doesn't know what kind of worldwide phenomenon Pokemon is

I loved Pokemon as a kid, I've been playing the game for the past few days a little bit, no shame. Why is it always that at least some people feel the need to ridicule others for falling for "trends" and let everyone know just how above them they are lol. It's just a game, it's fun. Don't play it, if you don't like it. But there are thousands of worse things kids (and adults, actually) could be doing, Pokemon Go is definitely not one of them.

Zombies are walking the streets starring into their phones to find a Japanese merchandise figure.

If that's not irrational behaviour I don't know what is. People are behaving like mindless sheep.

MyCocaine wrote:Zombies are walking the streets starring into their phones to find a Japanese merchandise figure.

If that's not irrational behaviour I don't know what is. People are behaving like mindless sheep.
Do you brandish your knife in front of them like a rationally behaving person?

Ruth wrote:I loved Pokemon as a kid, I've been playing the game for the past few days a little bit, no shame. Why is it always that at least some people feel the need to ridicule others for falling for "trends" and let everyone know just how above them they are lol. It's just a game, it's fun. Don't play it, if you don't like it. But there are thousands of worse things kids (and adults, actually) could be doing, Pokemon Go is definitely not one of them.
Yep. If anything, it's just getting the people who would normally be playing games indoors an opportunity to go out.

Now if only I could actually reach level 5.

MyCocaine wrote:So I'm walking my dog and next to our fence I see two teenagers wandering around thinking they're doing their paper route or something. Turns out, that they were just looking for Pokémon's :facepalm:

You should intimidate them with your fathers knife.
Last edited by Thedarknight628 on July 28th, 2016, 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

MyCocaine wrote:Zombies are walking the streets starring into their phones to find a Japanese merchandise figure.

Because God forbid you know the concept of fun. And before you say this isn't 'fun', it's not because its concept can't get through that thick skull of yours that it cannot be fun for others. If anything I've seen said zombies talk and laugh with strangers who were playing at the same time, so now don't go and tell me it's irrational behaviour all in all. I don't think they're as much mindless sheep as you are a mindless hater, as proven by your posts countless times before