Loading...
A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.

Animal Cruelty

Posts: 22182
Location: Castle
:facepalm:
Last edited by Dodd on June 11th, 2017, 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Posts: 6810
Dodd wrote:I'm a vegetarian

Stopped reading right there.

My food shits on your food. Literally.
Posts: 18333
That video is pretty gruesome.
Posts: 1027
Location: Indiana
Posts: 22182
Location: Castle
ughhhhhh :facepalm:

I guess an intellectual discussion will not be possible on this site.

Go back to talking about Avengers or whatever :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Posts: 1027
Location: Indiana
There can never be a purely intellectual discussion between people who are vegetarians or vegans on a moral ground and people who eat meat. Because one side is doing what the other finds so abhorrent. It's just scientific law.
Posts: 9042
My hatred of vegetables far outweighs my love of animals.
Posts: 20369
Dodd wrote:ughhhhhh :facepalm:

I guess an intellectual discussion will not be possible on this site.

Go back to talking about Avengers or whatever :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Image
Posts: 22182
Location: Castle
Nelson wrote:There can never be a purely intellectual discussion between people who are vegetarians or vegans on a moral ground and people who eat meat. Because one side is doing what the other finds so abhorrent. It's just scientific law.


I'm not really looking to open a dialogue revolving around the framework of who is right or wrong. I'm more interested in everyone's thought's on the modern food industry as a whole and the path it is taking, both on the well being of animals and our health as humans. I really did have hopes of an informed and intelligent discussion. It actually makes me sad that people would find it funny to make jokes and belittle such a serious subject. :neutral:
Posts: 6810
Dodd wrote:
Nelson wrote:There can never be a purely intellectual discussion between people who are vegetarians or vegans on a moral ground and people who eat meat. Because one side is doing what the other finds so abhorrent. It's just scientific law.


I'm not really looking to open a dialogue revolving around the framework of who is right or wrong. I'm more interested in everyone's thought's on the modern food industry as a whole and the path it is taking, both on the well being of animals and our health as humans. I really did have hopes of an informed and intelligent discussion. It actually makes me sad that people would find it funny to make jokes and belittle such a serious subject. :neutral:


> makes me sad that people would find it funny to make jokes and belittle such a serious subject.
> 2012
Next page →
← Return to World Affairs & Philosophy
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests.