NolanFans collective diary of angry venting

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:
RIFA wrote:
t dub bb is prolly pta's best isn't it
when ya get down to it
You drunk brah?

that's a very personal question

I fucking hate it when job companies send you an email about rejecting your job offer application. So fucking pretentious; their sentiments are so fake.

Why don't they just call me and tell me over the phone. Bitches. At least i'll know that their sentiments are genuine.

Havoc1st wrote:I fucking hate it when job companies send you an email about rejecting your job offer application. So fucking pretentious; their sentiments are so fake.
You shouldn't care how they sugar-coat it; you didn't get the job, nothing more to it. It's not like they're going to ring you up and passive-aggressively tell you "You're not right for this job".

BlairCo wrote:
Havoc1st wrote:I fucking hate it when job companies send you an email about rejecting your job offer application. So fucking pretentious; their sentiments are so fake.
You shouldn't care how they sugar-coat it; you didn't get the job, nothing more to it. It's not like they're going to ring you up and passive-aggressively tell you "You're not right for this job".
Yeah, i know.

It's just that when they say "while your skills are impressive and suitable" (i'm paraphrasing) it's just... urgh.

Maybe i'm just being butthut since i got rejected three times. Twice by the same company.

It does sound like you're butthurt. I've been unemployed for two years, and it's been so annoying for me, but hey... Something will eventually crop up for you.

BlairCo wrote:It does sound like you're butthurt. I've been unemployed for two years, and it's been so annoying for me, but hey... Something will eventually crop up for you.
sshhhh, you're like twelve. stay in school yo.

Some bitch just lit up a joint two feet in front of my front door and now my whole fucking house smells like shit!

I was gonna ask a girl out to coffee Wednesday and she had left before I had got all my script and supplies together. We're both busy Friday and she might be busy on Thursday, so now I'm stuck either asking her on Wednesday if she'd like to "get coffee and when would be the best time for her" or waiting a week. :facepalm:

Bacon wrote:I was gonna ask a girl out to coffee Wednesday and she had left before I had got all my script and supplies together. We're both busy Friday and she might be busy on Thursday, so now I'm stuck either asking her on Wednesday if she'd like to "get coffee and when would be the best time for her" or waiting a week. :facepalm:
Overthinking coffee is the best way to cope with that.