NolanFans collective diary of angry venting

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.

christophmac wrote:I could kill a pretentious hipster right now and throw his/her stupid fucking coffee in his/her face.
that's awesome. I actually almost did that to this hipster bartender a couple weeks ago.

SantomTheWhite wrote:
christophmac wrote:I could kill a pretentious hipster right now and throw his/her stupid fucking coffee in his/her face.
that's awesome. I actually almost did that to this hipster bartender a couple weeks ago.
I'd express desire to kill pretentious hipsters, but that's too mainstream.

Dear Audience-at-my-theater-tonight,

Why the fuck would you give Battleship a damn standing ovation? I mean, holy shit, what the hell is wrong with you. There was nothing "entertaining" about that unoriginal, boring and repetitive piece of shit. I mean fuck me, are you SERIOUS???? ALIENS in a fucking movie based on a goddamn BOARD GAME????

Ugh. Goddamn it. Fuck Battleship, fuck Hollywood, disgrace to cinema. And fuck the audience I saw this shit with.

Fernando wrote:Dear Audience-at-my-theater-tonight,

Why the fuck would you give Battleship a damn standing ovation? I mean, holy shit, what the hell is wrong with you. There was nothing "entertaining" about that unoriginal, boring and repetitive piece of shit. I mean fuck me, are you SERIOUS???? ALIENS in a fucking movie based on a goddamn BOARD GAME????

Ugh. Goddamn it. Fuck Battleship, fuck Hollywood, disgrace to cinema. And fuck the audience I saw this shit with.
I know how you feel.

"When art imitates life"

Fernando wrote:Dear Audience-at-my-theater-tonight,

Why did you even spend money on a ticket for that movie anyways?
Did you win a free pass to watch it or something?

This evergrowing resurgence of the anti-choice...
I really do not know what it will take for these people to understand the difference between the unborn and the born, or the fact that, even if an embryo/fetus is even guaranteed 'personhood', that it should not mean that a woman can be denied emergency surgery if her life becomes endangered from the pregnancy itself. But even more worse of the fact that they seem so genuinely and disgustingly pissed off that they are unable to control what women can or can't do with their bodies.
And yet, the only other thing these people can throw at me is the usual, "But what about the children?!??!?" or some other emotionally fueled yet baseless argument, like, "He could've cured cancer!!" It also kills me - if and when they use that very argument - they say, 'he', not 'he/she'...it just reinstates their own gender preference of children, and which one they feel more viable to do great things if they had been born.

thezodiacspeaking wrote:This evergrowing resurgence of the anti-choice...
I really do not know what it will take for these people to understand the difference between the unborn and the born, or the fact that, even if an embryo/fetus is even guaranteed 'personhood', that it should not mean that a woman can be denied emergency surgery if her life becomes endangered from the pregnancy itself. But even more worse of the fact that they seem so genuinely and disgustingly pissed off that they are unable to control what women can or can't do with their bodies.
And yet, the only other thing these people can throw at me is the usual, "But what about the children?!??!?" or some other emotionally fueled yet baseless argument, like, "He could've cured cancer!!" It also kills me - if and when they use that very argument - they say, 'he', not 'he/she'...it just reinstates their own gender preference of children, and which one they feel more viable to do great things if they had been born.
Agreed, I think it stems from a very basic desire to control others. I've always felt that anti-choice men are very insecure about women and want to control them, meanwhile anti-choice women are very insecure about themselves and want to be controlled or want other women to be controlled. People like that like to restrict themselves, they enjoy living in a very controlled bubble because it seemingly protects them from what they are most afraid or insecure about.

I laugh in the faces of people who say shit like "he could've cured cancer" because the likelihood of that person also enslaving races of people or becoming the next Hitler is more or less the same.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

"When art imitates life"