NolanFans collective diary of angry venting

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
You cannot freaking make fun of one of my friends to my face behind their back and then not expect me to tell them what you said.

People can be so dumb sometimes. They basically accused my friend of being lazy and not dependable and asked why I was wanting to hang out with them. Because they're my friend and because I want to? And then my friend got upset when I told them what these people said. It just all makes me mad. We're in the Theatre group because we're a family. We barely cause drama, but some of you had the nerves to call out someone else's flaws and then judge me for hanging out with them? The heck?

I honestly swear to god I hate liars so much. Especially when you know 100 percent they are a liar, of what they said and refuse to admit it. Especially when they are a guest at your
houe

My parents interrupted my conversation with my friends in the auditorium while they rehearsed, told me to come home from school to let my little brother in the house because he doesn't have a key, and then are now confused that I refuse to go back because my friends already left. And when I mention that one of them might want to do something later, I get bombarded with "I don't think it's too much to ask to have you do this one thing for us...it's one little thing...y'all were just talking, it's not a big deal..."

This bitch has the nerve to tell me all that is going wrong with my project (for school) but constantly reminds the class how busy she is and isn't able to finish everything in time so we can continue our work. In the meantime I made an appointment with her and she simply "forgot". Not to forget that she told to the class what someone did wrong, not naming anyone, and later comes to me while everyone is working and loudly tells what I did wrong. This unprofessional bitch can fuck off. Stupid cunt.

College asks students to make their own timetable before this Monday (The day when college starts).

I go to the website to make my timetable. But guess what?

The college just had fuck up the times of my courses, so at least one course has to clash with another course. Or the course is full.

Called the college, and they said they'll fix it by tomorrow afternoon. No guarantees. Also they say it's happening to other students as well.

Today is the third time to try and finish my timetable, without being successful.

Who's fucking idea was to turn on the air conditioning, when it was not even hot in the classroom, and make it non off-able by the teacher. Now i got a fucking headache 2.5 hours.

So there's this wrench who tells a shitload of crap about me on the phone. I politely tell her what the situation was to shut her the fuck up, which she did. Then I could make a new appointment and this bitch, with her terrible attitude, can't even say goodbye politely.

Why do some people drive in the left hand lane going the speed limit or under it? It's for passing. Also why don't they use their blinkers?

Plans are called plans because they've been planned. It's disrespectful and rude to just ignore them or quit on them at the last second. How hard is it to keep up with plans or to tell me immediately you're unable to do something? If the answer to that is "very" then there's a problem with the way you're operating. All it takes is a simple statement "I can't do that" when I ask you about it and I'll drop it and it'll be fine. Instead of telling me the hour before we're supposed to do something that you can't do it. And it's not because of something spontaneous or last minute. You knew full well you'd be doing what you were doing and just neglected to tell me there was a possibility we couldn't go through with our plans because of it.

I don't know if it's deliberate or intentional, but I'm tired of the same people cancelling the day of or an hour before and then complaining to me later on that we never do anything. We don't hang out because of you and solely because of you. Maybe you should possibly attempt to try and do something about that.

Bacon wrote:Plans are called plans because they've been planned. It's disrespectful and rude to just ignore them or quit on them at the last second. How hard is it to keep up with plans or to tell me immediately you're unable to do something? If the answer to that is "very" then there's a problem with the way you're operating. All it takes is a simple statement "I can't do that" when I ask you about it and I'll drop it and it'll be fine. Instead of telling me the hour before we're supposed to do something that you can't do it. And it's not because of something spontaneous or last minute. You knew full well you'd be doing what you were doing and just neglected to tell me there was a possibility we couldn't go through with our plans because of it.

I don't know if it's deliberate or intentional, but I'm tired of the same people cancelling the day of or an hour before and then complaining to me later on that we never do anything. We don't hang out because of you and solely because of you. Maybe you should possibly attempt to try and do something about that.
I have bad news for you. As you age, namely once you hit mid-twenties and you and your friends have jobs, spouses, kids, plans are made as quickly as they fall through.

-Vader