NolanFans collective diary of angry venting

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Vader182 wrote:
Bacon wrote:Plans are called plans because they've been planned. It's disrespectful and rude to just ignore them or quit on them at the last second. How hard is it to keep up with plans or to tell me immediately you're unable to do something? If the answer to that is "very" then there's a problem with the way you're operating. All it takes is a simple statement "I can't do that" when I ask you about it and I'll drop it and it'll be fine. Instead of telling me the hour before we're supposed to do something that you can't do it. And it's not because of something spontaneous or last minute. You knew full well you'd be doing what you were doing and just neglected to tell me there was a possibility we couldn't go through with our plans because of it.

I don't know if it's deliberate or intentional, but I'm tired of the same people cancelling the day of or an hour before and then complaining to me later on that we never do anything. We don't hang out because of you and solely because of you. Maybe you should possibly attempt to try and do something about that.
I have bad news for you. As you age, namely once you hit mid-twenties and you and your friends have jobs, spouses, kids, plans are made as quickly as they fall through.

-Vader
I'm aware of that. But we're teenagers. We don't have any of that (with the exception of jobs which was not even an issue with this). This makes me the times that our plans fall apart more annoying. It's happened with the same people and as much as I want to hang out with them, I'm not sure the disappointment of our plans not working after looking forward to them is worth it. I'm not sure if I want to keep making an effort or give them the satisfaction of me trying. Is that an overreaction?

I absolutely hate it when my friends decide to hang out with someone I don't like. The "squad" abandons me now to hang out with this bitch and they don't invite me to shit. I hate being isolated all alone while people make plans with everyone else but they decide to fuck me over and let me bleed out from my boredom.

I was literally 30 seconds away from college, when i got a message from the college that they've closed down due to heavy flooding.

For fuck's sake, why couldn't they message me an hour earlier; It was still raining heavily back then.

I had to wait for another 40 minutes to catch a bus back home.

Honestly the only thing that pisses me off now is when people go the speed limit (or under it) in the fast lane.

Peace wrote:Honestly the only thing that pisses me off now is when people go the speed limit (or under it) in the fast lane.
I intentionally slow down in the fast lane to make the person behind me mad when they're riding my ass. I love it.

Forum Pro
Law
ChristNolan wrote:
Peace wrote:Honestly the only thing that pisses me off now is when people go the speed limit (or under it) in the fast lane.
I intentionally slow down in the fast lane to make the person behind me mad when they're riding my ass. I love it.
That's illegal though.

Officer Goody Two-Shoes Manzella to the rescue!

Law wrote:
ChristNolan wrote:
That's illegal though.

Forum Pro
Law
Cilogy wrote:Officer Goody Two-Shoes Manzella to the rescue!

ChristNolan wrote:
You are suppose to get your ass over, but yeah it's not cool when people become overly aggressive.

Also people in my state have been pissing me off more than usual lately.