NolanFans collective diary of angry venting

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
DoubleD wrote:
Law wrote:
Peace wrote:If you have time to go see movies you can find the time to go see a psychologist/physiatrist. I work full time, and I manage to go to both. I'm sure you are more busy then me, but you can find time. Priorities.
People would rather make excuses for themselves rather than fix their problem
Well, it's always easier said than done, so you can't really blame him for that.

Cil seems to be in a fragile state though...and some therapy would greatly help. Although having the money to pay for that can also be a hard thing to do for a college student. I am sure there is some kind of help though. One thing you should know Cil is you aren't the only one going through this and just because someone is better looking...or has a better job doesn't mean they can't experience the same type of feelings. (Teddy comment) you have people who care about you and that's a start...but posting all day about how much life sucks will only draw people away from you. Take chances, put yourself out there and see what happens...otherwise you are choosing not to act. Most importantly though come to terms with who you are and look past appearance and superficial things and focus on the inner self...which quite a few of us have grown to really like. Excuses are easy...and some people are dealt a shitty hand...but its up to you to decide where you take it.

Durden wrote:Cil seems to be in a fragile state though...and some therapy would greatly help. Although having the money to pay for that can also be a hard thing to do for a college student. I am sure there is some kind of help though. One thing you should know Cil is you aren't the only one going through this and just because someone is better looking...or has a better job doesn't mean they can't experience the same type of feelings. (Teddy comment) you have people who care about you and that's a start...but posting all day about how much life sucks will only draw people away from you. Take chances, put yourself out there and see what happens...otherwise you are choosing not to act. Most importantly though come to terms with who you are and look past appearance and superficial things and focus on the inner self...which quite a few of us have grown to really like. Excuses are easy...and some people are dealt a shitty hand...but its up to you to decide where you take it.
Yeah, I know, maybe I just need to be in the right mood. For the record, I've been feeling pretty good this week.
Law wrote:
Peace wrote:If you have time to go see movies you can find the time to go see a psychologist/physiatrist. I work full time, and I manage to go to both. I'm sure you are more busy then me, but you can find time. Priorities.
People would rather make excuses for themselves rather than fix their problem
Maybe, but wouldn't you rather make time for something that brings you more eternal spiritual enjoyment than anything else instead of dealing with a problem? The former is definitely easier than the former.

Just immerse yourself in what you like. There far too many interesting things the world to read, watch, listen and do.

lol Cil from the sound of it you are unhappy as shit in just about every facet of your life. Man it takes like one hour a month. I mean how many hours do you spend on NF bitching? More than two hours!

I use to be like you. Sometimes the shit you say is the shit hear in the back of my head if I let the worst of myself show. That's why I get frustrated with you. It's because I know you can be a happy person with a great life, and yet you don't take the necessary steps to obtain it.

You bitch about your looks. You are a good looking dude man. Stop worrying or caring. You are in your head way too much.

Peace wrote: You are in your head way too much.
Where else would he be?

ChristNolan wrote:
Where else would he be?
Oh shut the fuck up.

It's a way of saying he overthinks things. He ruminates over crap way too much. Stop trying to fuck with me for the hell of it.

Peace wrote:
ChristNolan wrote:
Where else would he be?
Oh shut the fuck up.

It's a way of saying he overthinks things. He ruminates over crap way too much. Stop trying to fuck with me for the hell of it.
Sounds like you need to chill out.

ChristNolan wrote:
Peace wrote:
ChristNolan wrote: Where else would he be?
Oh shut the fuck up.

Sounds like you need to chill out.
you gotta admit he raises some compelling points

Peace wrote:You bitch about your looks. You are a good looking dude man.
I agree with this.