NolanFans collective diary of angry venting

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
256 GB for 7k. But my mobo doesn't support M.2 standard and I'm planning to overhaul entire system next year, waiting for Zen 2.

It really bothers me that I'm not a Jesus Christ figure. Lol. I can't love everyone. I hate ignorant people. I hate sexists and racists and tribalists and nationalists. And this hatred is a terrible thing. Because I'm surrounded by them. It's eating me away from the inside and deep down, I know I should have been better than this. I've cut ties with all of my male friends, because they were insufferably sexist. They keep messaging me, surprised at my reaction.

I don't remember the last time that I've met a man who wasn't sexist or otherwise an ignorant fuck. I'm just glad some bullshit entity in the skies haven't entrusted me with their divine messages to deliver. I definitely wouldn't have the temperament for it. Then again all the gods were sexist too, so there's that.£

nice freshly cooked copypasta from v. :thumbup:

Honestly, I pretty much get along with most people. I try to just not discuss socio-political topics at all when I'm spending time with nationalists. There are a lot of interesting, smart and funny people among them. As for the so-called SJWs, I noticed they're more laid back about their views in real life than they are online so even if we don't feel so strongly about certain topics we still find a common ground.

I think I just like and respect people... until I'm in a traffic and in a hurry. Then I hate EVERYBODY!!!

Pratham wrote:
October 24th, 2018, 2:30 am
I beg your pardon.£

Master Virgo wrote:
October 24th, 2018, 7:48 am
Pratham wrote:
October 24th, 2018, 2:30 am
I beg your pardon.£
Nothing brah, you're just taking it wayyyy too seriously.

And from the post it seems like you're burning most bridges.

?

yea but

So there has been construction in front of our business and along a really long road since July of this year it was a huge project that was supposed to be done by end of October. The workers went on strike and nothing was done for well over a month and now the snow has come and the estimated time of completion is now August of next year. People are soooo pissed as it is one of main roads for the whole city and every business on the road is suffering greatly and now that is prolonged for a long ass time and is probably going to put some out of business because it’s so difficult to navigate with the road down.

If businesses do close down because the workers took their own problems and f***ed a whole city (and the people traveling through it) over, I hope some terrible shit happens to the main people behind the strike that caused the issue.

The people behind it really should be sued for the extended amount of business loss by the companies (granted the individuals would never be able to pay it off).

Sorry for the rant, I think I would legit punch one of these guys if they were here right now (and then go to jail for it lol).