NolanFans collective diary of angry venting

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
PC gamers, I'm with you as long as you don't say 'baaah! movies in 24FPS look like shit! 60FPS FTW!!!'. :evil:

Pratham wrote:PC gamers, I'm with you as long as you don't say 'baaah! movies in 24FPS look like shit! 60FPS FTW!!!'. :evil:
Lol, even 60FPS is too low for PC gamers now, 100-120FPS is where it's at

SomeFrenchToast wrote:
Pratham wrote:PC gamers, I'm with you as long as you don't say 'baaah! movies in 24FPS look like shit! 60FPS FTW!!!'. :evil:
I know. I'm talking about when some dipshit starts talking about 24 FPS in movies and how it's appalling to the eyes.

Pratham wrote:
SomeFrenchToast wrote:
I know. I'm talking about when some dipshit starts talking about 24 FPS in movies and how it's appalling to the eyes.
I never understood why people think frame rates are so important and argue about it. It's one of those really stupid things that I can't stand.

Personally I don't like it when it's above 60FPS... it makes me dizzy and I don't even think it's beautiful and more "natural"

SomeFrenchToast wrote:
but I feel like it just becomes pointless after a certain level

I mean, we can obviously tell the difference between 30 and 60, but would we even be able to tell the differences in the 100+ range?

I miss my Nintendo and Sega. It was a much simpler time.

prince0gotham wrote:Image

Fuck Amazon, fuck Indiegogo, fuck every money-grabbing piece of shit on this bullshit Earth. Because of aforementioned bastards, I have no idea how I'm going to survive Christmas. Pile that on top of everything else lately, and my life is spiraling out into absolute chaos and I just want this year to be over with.

Happy holidays, motherfuckers.