NolanFans collective diary of angry venting

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
RIFA wrote:

easy guides for you freshmen. probably harder to materialize lwl
I clicked through one, isn't this common sense?

Why post these 'helpful' videos in this thread though?

11072014 wrote:I clicked through one, isn't this common sense?
Depends. You can't say it is nor that it isn't. For a lot of people that don't feel comfortable in their own skin and have issues approaching girls this is really something that they rarely think of because they are usually more preoccupied with how miserable they feel instead of looking after solutions. And there are some things that she talks about which should be taken in consideration even by alpha males. She usually gives good beginner tips for people who are insecure etc.
Pratham wrote:Why post these 'helpful' videos in this thread though?
Look at the last page.

After almost having my schedule be wrong, and an act of God keeping it the way I wanted it, my Theatre teacher decided to change my class to another period. All it takes is for the school to change two classes. Instead of Theatre 4th and English 5th, have English 4th (which I know there is one) and Theatre 5th. But knowing my school, they'll mess up my entire schedule. :blank:

Pratham wrote:What the fuck Cil, what the fuck. I spent like 10 minutes trying to figure out what to say and came up with nothing. Have you tried not giving a fuck about these things?
Actually yes. For some reason yesterday was like the complete opposite of what I posted. I was talking a lot and generally having a good time.

Like I said, it's Jekyll and Hyde. It comes and goes, it's cyclical. Along the lines of the vid prince posted, I don't think I can get rid of it entirely, I'll just have to manage it.

Cilogy wrote:
Pratham wrote:What the fuck Cil, what the fuck. I spent like 10 minutes trying to figure out what to say and came up with nothing. Have you tried not giving a fuck about these things?
Actually yes. For some reason yesterday was like the complete opposite of what I posted. I was talking a lot and generally having a good time.

Like I said, it's Jekyll and Hyde. It comes and goes, it's cyclical. Along the lines of the vid prince posted, I don't think I can get rid of it entirely, I'll just have to manage it.

fucking mother of fuck

fuck this fucking shit

So the girl I like who I'm friends with recently broke up with her boyfriend but she's completely out-of-my-league. She's complaining that she has no date to homecoming and doesn't want to go alone. I feel the need to ask her to it (even as a friend, I just wanna make her happy), but idk what to do or how to do it since we have no classes together and I refuse to do it over text/digital medium. It's ticking me off. Any ideas?

Bacon wrote:So the girl I like who I'm friends with recently broke up with her boyfriend but she's completely out-of-my-league. She's complaining that she has no date to homecoming and doesn't want to go alone. I feel the need to ask her to it (even as a friend, I just wanna make her happy), but idk what to do or how to do it since we have no classes together and I refuse to do it over text/digital medium. It's ticking me off. Any ideas?
She's complaining to you? If you're not too close as friends then ask her out.

If you are... then still ask her out (but don't get high expectations). Play your cards.

Dodd wrote:
Cilogy wrote:

Hmm, I think I'll watch the movie now.