NolanFans collective diary of angry venting

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
People misunderstanding/questioning my quiet personality fucking sucks. And i'm finally fucking sick of it. Now it's getting real hurtful. It never really bothered me in the past; i would just do this back then, but ever since Tuesday it got on my nerves and today it finally fucking hurt my feelings. And now i want to do this to anyone who brings up my quiet personality. And all it took was two fucking lessons on two different days.

And i'm gonna rant below since i need to get my feelings out real bad:

The teacher always using me, ever since last week, as an example as to why not being quite in aged care is important is so fucking annoying. And her asking me, on Tuesday, why i'm so quiet in my group during group assignment preparation finally got on my nerves.

And today, today is just the worst. One of my class mates, who part of my assignment group, was telling my father if i ever need a ride back to my institute i could ask her. And for whatever the fucking reason was, my father decided bring up my quiet personality to my classmate. Then my classmate told my father about how quite i was during the group assignment preparation. that got on my nerves real bad. And when my father was picking up my mother from work, and i was at home, he decided to tell my mother about me being quiet. So when my mother got home she asked me "do you want to get a job?", and i said yes (i mean, why else i'm studying aged care), then she said i need to talk more in class. That's when my feelings got fucking hurt.

And i'm not sure if i'm ever gonna get over it, or forgive my mother for saying that. And i'm the type of person who easily forgive people and also get over bad experiences quickly.

itunes

on its own without the actual music, but with backups, updates and temp files

takes 10 GB on my drive

10 GB

what in the digital fuck

apple wants to copy the windows experience

Cilogy wrote:itunes

takes 10 GB on my drive

10 GB

what in the digital fuck
interesting

mine takes up 361.1 MB

Cilogy wrote:itunes

takes 10 GB on my drive

10 GB

what in the digital fuck
delete updates and temp files, or just reinstall

I just removed iTunes altogether from everything

only on Spotify now

Today I just realized how messed up it is that civilians donate money for disaster relief. In an ideal world, our federal and state governments would take care of those costs 100% and not ask civilians for a penny.

Life is already hard and super expensive as it is, but having people donate money for these things really shows how much our government fails us and how much the budget sucks.

Following is tagged under "scary thriller" in Netflix and it's disturbing my life right now.

Cilogy wrote:Following is tagged under "scary thriller" in Netflix and it's disturbing my life right now.
What’s more scary than a complete stranger in your room, while you’re asleep?

m4st4 wrote:
Cilogy wrote:Following is tagged under "scary thriller" in Netflix and it's disturbing my life right now.
What’s more scary than a complete stranger in your room, while you’re asleep?
kevin spacey