The Trayvon Martin Case

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
No but it proves Zimmerman did not do as the police told him to. He acted questionably to the highest degree.

Meraxes wrote:No but it proves Zimmerman did not do as the police told him to. He acted questionably to the highest degree.
Acting questionably doesn't equal:
Meraxes wrote:Fact is, Zimmerman is a murderer and he should serve his time.

Nelson wrote:
Meraxes wrote:No but it proves Zimmerman did not do as the police told him to. He acted questionably to the highest degree.
Acting questionably doesn't equal:
Meraxes wrote:Fact is, Zimmerman is a murderer and he should serve his time.
I know, and I am sorry if I presented my opinion as hard factz. Zimmerman acting questionably lead to him becoming a murderer. So shoot first, ask questions later is the FL way is what I have gathered so far by the police down there. And coincidentally enough, the police in that area has a history..

Meraxes wrote:
TeddyBlass wrote:You, sir, are out of line. You slime your way back on here after being banned, and then make baseless, offensive assumptions about myself and the rest of the staff.

Get your head in check, mister.
Excuse me again, but you sir are the one calling names here. Baseless offensive assumptions about you? How about you and the entire forum basing on me? I am still in favor of a fair trial for Zimmerman, but all the opinion forming is completely ruining the hunt for the truth. So far its hearsay and opinions. I am first and foremost mad at the police for not even arresting him, but then I learned about that strange law down in FL..which seems as muddy as its wetlands. Again, I was not attacking anyone in this thread personally..but it seems some comments have not bothered to listen to the 911 tape. And the 911 tape proves Zimmerman clearly did the wrong thing. Right? And correct me if I am wrong, but those tapes will make him serve time, in any other state than FL it seems. And ever since I "slimed" my way back here, I have consciously avoided to get into arguments, and now I feel you feel like trolling so I can be lowered back to a level I wont wanna touch again.
When banned members email me, I treat the conversation with respect and courtesy. When they use fraudulent accounts to say dumb things in debates, I'll call them whatever the hell I want.

You're not a valid member of these forums, and do not deserve the same courtesies valid members receive. Not while you're logged into a duplicate account.

You'll be lucky to still Have an account when I get home.

TeddyBlass wrote:
Meraxes wrote:
Excuse me again, but you sir are the one calling names here. Baseless offensive assumptions about you? How about you and the entire forum basing on me? I am still in favor of a fair trial for Zimmerman, but all the opinion forming is completely ruining the hunt for the truth. So far its hearsay and opinions. I am first and foremost mad at the police for not even arresting him, but then I learned about that strange law down in FL..which seems as muddy as its wetlands. Again, I was not attacking anyone in this thread personally..but it seems some comments have not bothered to listen to the 911 tape. And the 911 tape proves Zimmerman clearly did the wrong thing. Right? And correct me if I am wrong, but those tapes will make him serve time, in any other state than FL it seems. And ever since I "slimed" my way back here, I have consciously avoided to get into arguments, and now I feel you feel like trolling so I can be lowered back to a level I wont wanna touch again.
When banned members email me, I treat the conversation with respect courtesy. When they use fraudulent accounts to say dumb things in debates, I'll call you whatever the hell I want.

You're not a valid member of these forums, and do not deserve the same courtesies valid members receive. Not while you're logged into a duplicate account.

There is some serious bean being laid down right here folks.

TeddyBlass wrote:
Meraxes wrote:
When banned members email me, I treat the conversation with respect courtesy. When they use fraudulent accounts to say dumb things in debates, I'll call you whatever the hell I want.

TeddyBlass wrote:When banned members email me, I treat the conversation with respect courtesy. When they use fraudulent accounts to say dumb things in debates, I'll call you whatever the hell I want.

Ooh, you are so cute when you put on the high and mighty act of being the forum boss.

My old account was permanently banned, that kinda makes this NOT a dupe. I have never bothered to email you, and instead chosen the always reasonable Chee whenever I felt like "defending" my stupid behavior. But theres gotta be two to tango, and the other partner is simply ignored now so no more pissing contests will be necessary from my end at least. Dunno why you are so ragy and angsty all of a sudden. You certainly have made your lifelong dream of a clique possible, just a little shame its virtual. So if you really want me to use a proxy from now on, go ahead..
You did a good job deviating from the thread btw. Classy.

i'm just gonna post this here instead of starting a new thread since this was a recent hate crime as well.

An Iraqi woman found beaten with a tire iron in her home and targeted with racist threats died Saturday.

Shaima Al Awadi was taken off life support three days after she was discovered unconscious in her living room in El Cajon by her 17-year-old daughter, according to KUSI 9 News.

The 32-year-old was struck several times in the head, Fatima Al Himidi said, and there was a "letter next to her head saying, 'Go back to your country, you terrorist.'"

AmeriKKKa. Its wunderbar. I wonder if that story would have reached the TV here if it was a Jewish woman.. /s

cooldued wrote:i'm just gonna post this here instead of starting a new thread since this was a recent hate crime as well.

An Iraqi woman found beaten with a tire iron in her home and targeted with racist threats died Saturday.

Shaima Al Awadi was taken off life support three days after she was discovered unconscious in her living room in El Cajon by her 17-year-old daughter, according to KUSI 9 News.

The 32-year-old was struck several times in the head, Fatima Al Himidi said, and there was a "letter next to her head saying, 'Go back to your country, you terrorist.'"
Heard about this a few days ago, really sickening how people are still being treated in America.