The Trayvon Martin Case

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Law wrote:
dafox wrote: Lol that has nothing to do with it. I just wanted everyone to know the validity of your knowledge of keeping it real as a gangster.
Oh okay because you put in bold all the T's that I didn't capitalize.

EDIT: Because Zimmerman is in spell check, they kept putting Trayvon like tray von .. so I just backspaced on the von. Why the fuck am I even explaining myself right now..
Thats not grammar. You just won't stop will you? You don't even think insulting his name is worth explaining.

Forum Pro
Law
dafox wrote:
Law wrote:
dafox wrote: Lol that has nothing to do with it. I just wanted everyone to know the validity of your knowledge of keeping it real as a gangster.
Oh okay because you put in bold all the T's that I didn't capitalize.

EDIT: Because Zimmerman is in spell check, they kept putting Trayvon like tray von .. so I just backspaced on the von. Why the fuck am I even explaining myself right now..
Thats not grammar. You just won't stop will you? You don't even think insulting his name is worth explaining.
What lol

Holy shit this happened about 15 minutes away from where my parents live:
Mobile, AL – On Saturday night, Matthew Owens told a group of kids to stop playing in the middle of street, only to have them return with a group of adults who dished out a beating that landed him in the Intensive Care Unit, according to police.

Police say that the group of 20 assailants used chairs, pipes and paint cans to waylay Owens on his own front porch.

The victim’s sister, Ashley Parker, told News 5: “It was the scariest thing I have ever witnessed.” She said the attackers used “brass buckles, paint cans and anything they could get their hands on.”

Parker added that as her brother lie on the ground bleeding, one of the assailants looked back and shouted: “Now that’s justice for Trayvon!”

Owens is still listed in critical condition at the University of South Alabama Medical Center.

Mobile police have yet to make any arrests in the case and are urging anyone with information on the case call Crime Stoppers at 251-208-7000, or text a tip to 274637 and include the keyword CRIME 411.

While this attack may be shocking in it’s brutality, it is only the latest in a string of alleged black-on-white hate crimes in the wake of the Trayvon Martin shooting on February 26, in Sanford, Florida.

-Last week, police in the Chicago suburb of Maywood arrested 18-year-old Alton L. Hayes III, after he and a juvenile accomplice allegedly attacked and robbed a man. Hayes has admitted to the crime and told police he committed the brutal assault because he was angry over the Trayvon Martin case, Cook County State’s Attorney’s office spokeswoman Tandra Simonton told the Sun-Times.

On April 17, Hayes and a 15-year-old Chicago boy grabbed the 19-year-old victim, pinning his arms to his sides. Hayes then threatened to hit the man with a tree branch and said, “empty your pockets, white boy,” said police.

After going through the man’s pockets they knocked him to the ground, punching the victim in the head “numerous times” before fleeing the scene, according to court documents.

Both Hayes and his co-defendant are black.

Hayes has been charged with attempted robbery, aggravated battery and a hate crime. He is currently being held in the Cook County Jail on $80,000 bond.

-On March 28, police in Seneca, South Carolina, announced the arrest of six suspects who they say beat a North Carolina man at an Applebee's earlier this month.

All of the alleged attackers are black and the victim is white. Police believe the attack was racially motivated and have referred the case to the FBI for possible prosecution under federal hate crimes statutes.

Teryn Robinson, 18, Tray Holland, 19, Justin Alexander, 20, Derick Williams, 22, Kino Jones, 25, and Montrez Jones, 22, have all been charged with assault and battery by a mob.

On March 17, officers arrived at the Applebee's at 696 By Pass 123 shortly before 1:00 a.m. Once on the scene, they discovered Terry Moore, 32, lying on the ground, according to the police report.

Moore told police that he went to use the restroom as the rest of his group walked outside to their cars.

Once outside, Moore says he was confronted by a large group of young black men who taunted and shouted racial slurs at him, such as “tree honky” and “cracker.”

One of the alleged assailants knocked Moore to the ground as he was quickly surrounded. The group began punching and kicking him.

One witness told police that one of the attackers used a stun gun on Moore.

Seneca Police Chief John Covington told the Independent Mail that none of those charged knew Moore According to Covington, none of the suspects knew Moore.

All of the suspects are currently being held in the Oconee County detention center.
http://www.examiner.com/article/mob-bea ... ss-ignores

Forum Pro
Law
So now blacks are attacking whites because they think a white guy killed Trayvon? Geniuses I tell ya!

:problem:
You gringos are crazy as fuck.

Some of the comments about blacks being made here are really offensive. Don't judge an entire race because of some idiots who are acting like a bunch thugs. Referring to a group of blacks as a bunch of apes is racist. By the way that video that was posted about the riots happened a mile a way from where I live. Most of the protest in my area have been nothing but peaceful but of course the media isn't going to report that. They're obviously going to focus on the negative.

eromero wrote:Some of the comments about blacks being made here are really offensive. Don't judge an entire race because of some idiots who are acting like a bunch thugs. Referring to a group of blacks as a bunch of apes is racist. By the way that video that was posted about the riots happened a mile a way from where I live. Most of the protest in my area have been nothing but peaceful but of course the media isn't going to report that. They're obviously going to focus on the negative.
It's really one that is blatantly obvious with it.

Forum Pro
Law
eromero wrote:Some of the comments about blacks being made here are really offensive. Don't judge an entire race because of some idiots who are acting like a bunch thugs. Referring to a group of blacks as a bunch of apes is racist. By the way that video that was posted about the riots happened a mile a way from where I live. Most of the protest in my area have been nothing but peaceful but of course the media isn't going to report that. They're obviously going to focus on the negative.
I'm sorry, the 20 blacks that jumped the 1 white guy are geniuses I tell ya!

Law wrote:
Guy probably should've had a gun. Mobile can be a really rough town.

Law wrote:
No they were pricks looking for a reason to do something hateful. I don't think most "blacks" would condone their actions.

Though.. maybe they would.. white's condone shitty actions taken against them all the time. lol