The Trayvon Martin Case

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
A Florida man has been convicted of murder for just standing his ground when he encountered two suspicious men, who were drunk, acting strangely during his neighbourhood watch patrol.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-17540508

Anyone here hear about the leaked police report about the case? Apparently Trayvon punched Zimmerman and bashed his head into the ground.

Now if all this actually is true, I just want to say that Zimmerman is in the wrong for following Trayvon when the kid was doing nothing and Trayvon is in the wrong for using violence. But Zimmerman fucked up for killing the kid. Overall, Zimmerman should not have followed Trayvon.

Zimmerman has been charged with 2nd degree murder and has turned himself in.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:Zimmerman has been charged with 2nd degree murder and has turned himself in.

My happy dance.

DoubleD wrote:Zimmerman has been charged with 2nd degree murder and has turned himself in.
I don't care.

He won't be convicted.

Haven't really been following along, but I just realized that the trial got underway this week.

Knock knock jokes, huh?

Zimmerman is an idiot. it's tragic for both families and Zimmerman's childish action is the cause this whole complicated scenario. He should have listened to the dispatcher. He should be prosecuted. He killed a innocent child. Hey, I would defend myself to if someone starts following me for no reason.