Kony 2012

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
I pretty much agree with everything you said. I think its a good idea, I just don't like phoney people(facebook teens) that think they are activists just for putting up a link. But their are good passionate people behind this movment, I agree.
Why you lurking my page brah?

The past 20 years, raising awareness has become raising ignorance. Its simply astounding.

tykjen wrote:The past 20 years, raising awareness has become raising ignorance. Its simply astounding.
Care to elaborate?

I love how most of your posts consist of either a link instead of your own opinion on something, either a statement that barely makes sense since you have such a hard time backing it with arguments.

Cilogy wrote:This is great, but I don't see why I should care about this documentarian himself or his son. Anyone who does this needs to be completely selfless in their resolve, but it doesn't seem like it with this campaign, but the end could very well justify the means. It's also a shame how this is so commercialized, "buy this bracelet, buy these posters, this will change everything".

It's not that I don't support it, I'm just being realistic here. Just watch, people will forget about it within a few days.
I'm taking this view.

RIFA wrote:
tykjen wrote:The past 20 years, raising awareness has become raising ignorance. Its simply astounding.
Care to elaborate?

I love how most of your posts consist of either a link instead of your own opinion on something, either a statement that barely makes sense since you have such a hard time backing it with arguments.
I could say it raises more money than awareness and justice. And that should not have to be elaborated upon unless you live in a box. Your arguments also do not make any sense at times so join the club. Probably a failure of communication.

tykjen wrote:Image
:facepalm: :facepalm: lmao this is ridiculous.

Channel 8 news ftw!