Kony 2012

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.

tykjen wrote:Image
Just to confirm this is a joke right? Because both the top two are fictional characters and when Hitler, a white man, conscripted children into the army in 1945 it was hardly 'okay'.

People seem to forget Hitler and Stalin quite often yes. And yes, the pic was an issue of black comedy. In the end, this issue has been misleading since the first time it was linked and spread like hotfire on FB.

Ive been seeing KONY 2012 posters 'round my school and there was announcement about it in 9th Pd. So many people are bandwagoning and feeding their own egos when theyre not really doing anything. Some one, I think Law posted some funny memes a page or two back that basicallly sums up the situation.
Sigs???

Forum Pro
Law
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Ive been seeing KONY 2012 posters 'round my school and there was announcement about it in 9th Pd. So many people are bandwagoning and feeding their own egos when theyre not really doing anything. Some one, I think Law posted some funny memes a page or two back that basicallly sums up the situation.

Law_of_4 wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Ive been seeing KONY 2012 posters 'round my school and there was announcement about it in 9th Pd. So many people are bandwagoning and feeding their own egos when theyre not really doing anything. Some one, I think Law posted some funny memes a page or two back that basicallly sums up the situation.

Thats them ;)
Sigs???

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/j ... 70255.html
A co-founder for Invisible Children was detained in Pacific Beach Thursday night for being drunk in public and masturbating, according to San Diego Police Department.

Jason Russell, 33, was allegedly found masturbating in public, vandalizing cars and possibly under the influence of something, according to Lt. Andra Brown. He was detained at the intersection of Ingraham Street and Riviera Road.

Brown said Russell was acting very strange.

Police said they received several calls yesterday at 11:30 a.m. of a man in various stages of undress, running through traffic and screaming. Police described him as "in his underwear."

Several people attempted to calm him down and when officers arrived they said he was cooperative.
:wtf: :crazy: ..........

:lol: :clap: I knew he was a jackass.

But the real question is ... how does his son feel about that?
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

I guess he was CAUGHT WITH HIS PANTS DOWN!!! :lol:

Ah com'on guys, it was a good'un.