A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.

LGBT Rights: The Big Gay Thread

Location: and on the third day, god said "Nah bro, I ain't bout that life."
The Gay Agenda is in full force!

We are taking over!
Last edited by Cilogy on November 14th, 2017, 10:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I like the homosexuals. But not in a gay way. Even though I would have sex with them.
Cilogy wrote:Because we don't really have one thread to consolidate all of it.

I came across this pretty moving video from a documentarian:

I'm for LGBT rights. Well, now that that's done I'll be off to the TDKR forum. Good day, gentlemen! :shock:
Sure they can have rights...I don't care
It's an issue I'm very passionate about. Love is something that I don't think anybody has the right to tamper with, and I believe all love should be treated equal and without prejudice.
Crazy Eight wrote:It's an issue I'm very passionate about. Love is something that I don't think anybody has the right to tamper with, and I believe all love should be treated equal and without prejudice.

prince0gotham wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:It's an issue I'm very passionate about. Love is something that I don't think anybody has the right to tamper with, and I believe all love should be treated equal and without prejudice.

Except steveportee. I see no reason why he ever deserves to be loved.

You gay?
Nolan4Life wrote:

You gay?

The last time I checked, no.
Next page →
← Return to World Affairs & Philosophy