LGBT Rights: The Big Gay Thread

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Gay people are cool and everything it just bugs me that some gay guys talk in high pitched womens voices. Whats up with that.
Why you lurking my page brah?

Dodd wrote:Gay people are cool and everything it just bugs me that some gay guys talk in high pitched womens voices. Whats up with that.
One of my friends, who is gay, explained to me that somewhere inside him, he doesn't feel like a man, he told me he truly feels like a woman. He said therefore some of his behaviors or personality traits are more feminine and it's involuntary action.

I guess it makes sense, though I'm sure this isn't true for everyone, there are a few gay people I have met who seem like the straightest people on Earth as there are many straight people who may seem gay. Everyone's wired differently.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Crazy Eight wrote:
prince0gotham wrote: Image
Except steveportee. I see no reason why he ever deserves to be loved.

let me just clear up why so many homophobes view homosexuality as a "disease"

this is one argument:
you have opposable thumbs giving you finer motor skill.
you have enlarged prefrontal cortices that allow a greater level of cognition and proper execution.
similarly you have a penises/vaginas that allow you to pro create with the opposite gender.. increasing the population of the human species.

if something is wrong with your opposable thumb.. the fine motor skills of your hands are compromised.
if your prenfrontal cortex is lobotomized.. you have cognitive and executive impairments.
similarly if anything were to obstruct the consummation process between opposite genders.. you would impair reproduction..

homophobes are then reminded that in the 21st century we have alternatives (to allow progeny and flow of genetic info through generations).. by which they are disgusted..
but that is beside the point.. what they and MANY more of us straight folk need to learn is that our planet is overpopulated..

the social hierarchies in many countries PRIORITIZE proliferation for competitive economic growth..
meaning: 1. get a job so you can get married 2. get married so you can have kids. 3. have kids so you can leave a genetic legacy... this is a shallow way to think..

so we view people who can't leave descendants or won't leave descendants as parasites sucking up resources that belong to those whose progeny will contribute to the ultimate survival of the human species..
homophobia itself is a result of the power structure that leads to optimal efficiency.. a power structure we human beings have
built ourselves.. forgetting that our purpose is experience not survival.. (unfortunately one cannot exist without the other.. hence the biggest conundrum of life)

by focusing on genetic flow, we forget to respect our brains.. how we can leave imprints in each other regardless of our heritage.. the result of our forgetfulness is hate.. hate against all deviants and hate against all anomalies..

hate hinders progress.. don't hate.

^ well said :twothumbsup: :clap:
Why you lurking my page brah?

Being bi, it drives me nuts when a gay person says that I'm not bi. Bitch, really? :leoface:

So yeah, obviously for LGBT rights, cause I would like to marry whoever I want and get the benefits of having a spouse in the military.
steveportee wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:
Except steveportee. I see no reason why he ever deserves to be loved.
Why are you so amazing.

chee wrote:Being bi, it drives me nuts when a gay person says that I'm not bi. Bitch, really? :leoface:
I got that too last month and had the same reaction.

Like seriously, just believe in love, whatever form it comes in.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy, you're bi? :eh:

Wait, Cilogy, you're bi?