Kim Jong Il - Dead at 69

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Posts: 13943
Joined: June 2009
Location: La La Land
dafox wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:
I'm assuming you were pretty upset.
Why would you say that?
I'm just assuming that you're saddened when all repressive dictators die.

Posts: 2278
Joined: February 2010
Location: Melbourne, Australia
......69 :shifty:

Posts: 6771
Joined: February 2011
Location: The Discount Inn
Crazy Eight wrote:
dafox wrote: Why would you say that?
I'm just assuming that you're saddened when all repressive dictators die.
dafox wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:
I'm assuming you were pretty upset.
I just read about him. and I'm an idiot for talking about people I don't know. You got me :neutral:

Posts: 13943
Joined: June 2009
Location: La La Land
At least you're honest.

Posts: 15994
Joined: June 2011
Location: North Carolina
Holy f*cking poop!

Posts: 8049
Joined: October 2011
Location: Chungking Mansions
American lies, Kim Jong Il cannot die, superior North Korean science says so.

Posts: 2001
Joined: November 2009
Location: Wisconsin, USA
I would be a lot happier if it meant there was a good chance of such a regime ending as a result of this.

At the same time, I will not lie and say I have any pity for this filth

Site Admin
Posts: 3740
Joined: January 2009
Location: California
jibran wrote:American lies, Kim Jong Il cannot die, superior North Korean science says so.
Sadly that's not that much of a joke. His (long) dead father is still the President of North Korea. :facepalm:

Posts: 79
Joined: May 2011
Location: Yokohama, Japan
I had a feeling he would die this year

Posts: 8049
Joined: October 2011
Location: Chungking Mansions
TeddyBlass wrote:
jibran wrote:American lies, Kim Jong Il cannot die, superior North Korean science says so.
Sadly that's not that much of a joke. His (long) dead father is still the President of North Korea. :facepalm:
Yeah I know, Eternal President Kim Il-sung still lives on apparently.

Post Reply