Religious Discussions

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Charles Darwin's wife was a highly religious woman. Does that deserve mocking too?

Why you lurking my page brah?

I don't really believe in God and I disagree with a lot of religious ideas, but then again I find a lot of gnostic atheists as being really self-righteous, stubborn and scorning of other ideas in same way that religious people are (don't want to bitch but tykjen was sort of one of those people) so for that reason I don't like to rant about my views.

christophmac wrote:I don't really believe in God and I disagree with a lot of religious ideas, but then again I find a lot of gnostic atheists as being really self-righteous, stubborn and scorning of other ideas in same way that religious people are (don't want to bitch but tykjen was sort of one of those people) so for that reason I don't like to rant about my views.
:clap:

Thank You!

As an atheist I completely agree with this. So many people who are not religious bash people for beleving in something. Just keep it to yourself and live your life.

"Bread goes in... toast comes out. CANT EXPLAIN THAT." - Bill O'reilly

Dodd wrote:Thank You!

As an atheist I completely agree with this. So many people who are not religious bash people for beleving in something. Just keep it to yourself and live your life.
Agreed, unless its about Scientology. It just cannot be compared to all the ancient global religions.

LiberNovus wrote:
Dodd wrote:Thank You!

Agreed, unless its about Scientology. It just cannot be compared to all the ancient global religions.

I don't see why not. All belief systems can be compared on some level.
Do you... like pineapple?

jibran wrote:I don't see why not. All belief systems can be compared on some level.
Please share.

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"
- Epicurus

Arguing about religion in the 21st century...jesus fucking christ, humanity is so overrated, don't let anyone tell you something different...