World Affairs & Philosophy

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Vader182 wrote:Brilliant :-D. Like I said to Teddy, perhaps this'll give us all something to do during the draughts of Nolan related news, haha.
Perhaps. Depends on the topic, if someone decides to make a thread about wild conspiracies, historic events and government corruption, it'd be heaven for me.

Mason wrote:
Vader182 wrote:Brilliant :-D. Like I said to Teddy, perhaps this'll give us all something to do during the draughts of Nolan related news, haha.
Perhaps. Depends on the topic, if someone decides to make a thread about wild conspiracies, historic events and government corruption, it'd be heaven for me.
The sky's the limit man, why don't you go make those threads?

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
Mason wrote:
The sky's the limit man, why don't you go make those threads?
I'm too tired to create a thread. :lol:

Mason wrote:
This is what worries me.

"Philosophy" will transcend into "who can make the dumbest comments that can't be disproven".

I shall start. Unicorns, CLEARLY, live beneath the surface of the Earth. Quite possibly even in the core, as they don't need oxygen. You might be thinking, "That's absurd! Everyone knows that that deep under Earth's surface that the lava and rocks, and pressure are too much for anything to survive." Well, you'd be mistaken my friend. I purpose this- In the center of Earth, there is a super powerful bubble, protected by magic (obviously), the contents of which are grass pastures, small lakes and 20-30 unicorns. Problem solved. Logic prevails. 8-)

Beat that RIFA.

Crazy Eight wrote:I shall start. Unicorns, CLEARLY, live beneath the surface of the Earth. Quite possibly even in the core, as they don't need oxygen. You might be thinking, "That's absurd! Everyone knows that that deep under Earth's surface that the lava and rocks, and pressure are too much for anything to survive." Well, you'd be mistaken my friend. I purpose this- In the center of Earth, there is a super powerful bubble, protected by magic (obviously), the contents of which are grass pastures, small lakes and 20-30 unicorns. Problem solved. Logic prevails. 8-)
:think: Makes sense to me.

steveportee wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:I shall start. Unicorns, CLEARLY, live beneath the surface of the Earth. Quite possibly even in the core, as they don't need oxygen. You might be thinking, "That's absurd! Everyone knows that that deep under Earth's surface that the lava and rocks, and pressure are too much for anything to survive." Well, you'd be mistaken my friend. I purpose this- In the center of Earth, there is a super powerful bubble, protected by magic (obviously), the contents of which are grass pastures, small lakes and 20-30 unicorns. Problem solved. Logic prevails. 8-)
:think: Makes sense to me.
Yeah it's totally legit.

-Mr.Cocaine

tykjen wrote:Image
"When art imitates life"

dafox wrote:
tykjen wrote:Image
A philosophy degree doesn't make you a philosopher, this meme is fail.

SomeFrenchToast wrote:
dafox wrote: Image
A philosophy degree doesn't make you a philosopher, this meme is fail.
There is no exact way to become a philosopher. Majoring in philosophy (which isn't the same thing as getting a degree in philosophy) is obviously a big step... Thats three failed contrarian posts by you in a row.
"When art imitates life"