Does anybody else feel the world is getting dumber?

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
davids wrote:It was posted under the world affairs and philosophy part of the website. It was not posted under the movie discussions part. Why am I so interested? I'm interested in the psychology of it. Also, I personally think american tax paying citizens have a right to know the truth. Just my opinion bro.
Please tell me you're a troll and not actually this much of fucking shithead.
I'm a shithead for asking questions? Remember dissention is the greatest form of patriotism.

Where's the banhammer?

davids wrote:Yes. This site just shut down a thread about a legitimate debate on the taboo subject 9/11. Pathetic.
There was no debate you dumbfuck.

davids wrote: I'm a shithead for asking questions? Remember dissention is the greatest form of patriotism.
No. You're one because you think that all of us "know" it's staged, and thus make it worth a discussion. If we don't believe it was completely staged, and if you give no facts/sources behind any of your "points" why should we continue to have a discussion. And when you push it everywhere (like bringing it into a different topic entirely and complaining it got locked), it makes you look even stupider.

To be honest... the reactions easily went from funny and harmless to offensive/insulting.

Bacon wrote:
davids wrote: I'm a shithead for asking questions? Remember dissention is the greatest form of patriotism.
No. You're one because you think that all of us "know" it's staged, and thus make it worth a discussion. If we don't believe it was completely staged, and if you give no facts/sources behind any of your "points" why should we continue to have a discussion. And when you push it everywhere (like bringing it into a different topic entirely and complaining it got locked), it makes you look even stupider.
It is a 'fact' that the wtc buildings disappeared quicker than the time it would have taken an object to be dropped from the top of the towers to the bottom. The only resistance this object would have is the air. Each tower fell through itself quicker than such an object. The towers should have fell slower.This is utterly impossible.

davids wrote:
Bacon wrote:
It is a 'fact' that the wtc buildings disappeared quicker than the time it would have taken an object to be dropped from the top of the towers to the bottom. The only resistance this object would have is the air. Each tower fell through itself quicker than such an object. The towers should have fell slower.This is utterly impossible.
okay that's enough

davids wrote:
Bacon wrote:
How many times will we have to repeat that we don't give a shit?

SomeFrenchToast wrote: How many times will we have to repeat that we don't give a shit?

Bacon wrote:
SomeFrenchToast wrote: How many times will we have to repeat that we don't give a shit?