Does anybody else feel the world is getting dumber?

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Posts: 21411
Joined: June 2010
Location: All-Hail Master Virgo, Censor of NolanFans
lol


Dude... Here's my take. Personally I believe that certain people, part of the US government and part of the Pentagon might have been aware and probably even involved in the 9/11. However, that's just me and my speculation. There's a few problems on your part tho'.

This is a delicate subject and your approach lacks credibility. You start to wave flags, throw already "boring" and "cliche" statements and then you wonder why people don't give a fuck. Then you have 0 presentation to support your theory. 0 arguments. You barely even write more than 3 sentences in a post. I mean... it's ludicrous that I want to answer you when you didn't actually give me anything to think about. So your ability to carry a smart conversation is almost non-existent. You're like one of those youtubers that walk from video to video and copy-paste the same "9/11 was an inside job retards. wake up you sheep and start living in the real world". There really is no difference.

Also, you're asking the wrong questions. I mean... I read a lot of a shit about various things and I also like to ask questions... but always make sure the questions you ask hold some weight and touch on important issues.

DO NOT make the mistake of thinking that you hold the answer for your own questions. Especially when your answers are based on speculation and assumptions. Even if what you say could possibly be true, it can't be true unless it's a fact. And speculation/assumptions are not facts. Unfortunately for you, the REAL world runs on facts. If you don't have them then you have almost nothing. Just like in a court of law knowing who is responsible for a crime means nothing if you can't prove it.

Hence why this Saudi Bin Ladin Group of yours, especially presented in such a fucking terrible way (really? just a direct link to the official website and an Osama comparison picture? that's all you've got?) doesn't prove anything since you're not giving us any facts at all. You're just speculating and speculating on child material at best.

Now you might say that I'm a sheep or whatever... I don't really care. But I grew up in the last 5-6 years some decent skills as a journalist and what you're presenting should not even be allowed to be discussed. Not because "oh shit we're trying to cover a truth" but because the childish way in which you're presenting whatever you want to present... is actually more harmful than it is helpful. Not only to the society but to YOUR theory as well because you're not going to be taken seriously by anyone. So in the end you're damaging yourself as well.

Guess I spent too much time rambling on this... Need to recover my sanity a bit.

Posts: 238
Joined: November 2013
RIFA wrote:lol


Dude... Here's my take. Personally I believe that certain people, part of the US government and part of the Pentagon might have been aware and probably even involved in the 9/11. However, that's just me and my speculation. There's a few problems on your part tho'.

This is a delicate subject and your approach lacks credibility. You start to wave flags, throw already "boring" and "cliche" statements and then you wonder why people don't give a fuck. Then you have 0 presentation to support your theory. 0 arguments. You barely even write more than 3 sentences in a post. I mean... it's ludicrous that I want to answer you when you didn't actually give me anything to think about. So your ability to carry a smart conversation is almost non-existent. You're like one of those youtubers that walk from video to video and copy-paste the same "9/11 was an inside job retards. wake up you sheep and start living in the real world". There really is no difference.

Also, you're asking the wrong questions. I mean... I read a lot of a shit about various things and I also like to ask questions... but always make sure the questions you ask hold some weight and touch on important issues.

DO NOT make the mistake of thinking that you hold the answer for your own questions. Especially when your answers are based on speculation and assumptions. Even if what you say could possibly be true, it can't be true unless it's a fact. And speculation/assumptions are not facts. Unfortunately for you, the REAL world runs on facts. If you don't have them then you have almost nothing. Just like in a court of law knowing who is responsible for a crime means nothing if you can't prove it.

Hence why this Saudi Bin Ladin Group of yours, especially presented in such a fucking terrible way (really? just a direct link to the official website and an Osama comparison picture? that's all you've got?) doesn't prove anything since you're not giving us any facts at all. You're just speculating and speculating on child material at best.

Now you might say that I'm a sheep or whatever... I don't really care. But I grew up in the last 5-6 years some decent skills as a journalist and what you're presenting should not even be allowed to be discussed. Not because "oh shit we're trying to cover a truth" but because the childish way in which you're presenting whatever you want to present... is actually more harmful than it is helpful. Not only to the society but to YOUR theory as well because you're not going to be taken seriously by anyone. So in the end you're damaging yourself as well.

Guess I spent too much time rambling on this... Need to recover my sanity a bit.
Obviously, I disagree with a lot of what you've said, but kudos for a more thoughtful answer.

I actually did present facts. If there is evidence of something then it has to be looked at.

Posts: 11215
Joined: December 2011
Location: Santa Barbara
davids wrote:I think Zero Dark Thirty is a good film, but it's material is fantasy.

As for the Saudi BinLadens, they are renowned for cutting deals with governments, especially the art of getting rid of buildings (see Khobar Towers attack; attack blamed on Bin Laden then...BinLaden Construction clears the mess up).

As for Bin Laden, there must have been some damned good hair dye in those caves;

Image
Benjamin Button-Laden anyone?
You're dumb. You're fucking dumb. Holy fucking hell, you're fucking dumb.

Posts: 238
Joined: November 2013
11072014 wrote:
davids wrote:I think Zero Dark Thirty is a good film, but it's material is fantasy.

As for the Saudi BinLadens, they are renowned for cutting deals with governments, especially the art of getting rid of buildings (see Khobar Towers attack; attack blamed on Bin Laden then...BinLaden Construction clears the mess up).

As for Bin Laden, there must have been some damned good hair dye in those caves;

Image
Benjamin Button-Laden anyone?
You're dumb. You're fucking dumb. Holy fucking hell, you're fucking dumb.
Only sane one in the asylum. :D

Posts: 11410
Joined: August 2010
Location: Texas
If you wonder if the world is becoming more dumb.. come to Texas.

Posts: 22391
Joined: May 2010
Location: Castle
davids wrote:I think Zero Dark Thirty is a good film, but it's material is fantasy.

As for the Saudi BinLadens, they are renowned for cutting deals with governments, especially the art of getting rid of buildings (see Khobar Towers attack; attack blamed on Bin Laden then...BinLaden Construction clears the mess up).

As for Bin Laden, there must have been some damned good hair dye in those caves;

Image
Benjamin Button-Laden anyone?
Image

Posts: 11215
Joined: December 2011
Location: Santa Barbara
davids wrote:
11072014 wrote:
davids wrote:I think Zero Dark Thirty is a good film, but it's material is fantasy.

As for the Saudi BinLadens, they are renowned for cutting deals with governments, especially the art of getting rid of buildings (see Khobar Towers attack; attack blamed on Bin Laden then...BinLaden Construction clears the mess up).

As for Bin Laden, there must have been some damned good hair dye in those caves;

Image
Benjamin Button-Laden anyone?
You're dumb. You're fucking dumb. Holy fucking hell, you're fucking dumb.
Only sane one in the asylum. :D
That's what all crazies think.

Posts: 3470
Joined: October 2011
Location: Bates Motel

Posts: 22391
Joined: May 2010
Location: Castle

Posts: 238
Joined: November 2013
RIFA wrote:lol


Dude... Here's my take. Personally I believe that certain people, part of the US government and part of the Pentagon might have been aware and probably even involved in the 9/11. However, that's just me and my speculation. There's a few problems on your part tho'.

This is a delicate subject and your approach lacks credibility. You start to wave flags, throw already "boring" and "cliche" statements and then you wonder why people don't give a fuck. Then you have 0 presentation to support your theory. 0 arguments. You barely even write more than 3 sentences in a post. I mean... it's ludicrous that I want to answer you when you didn't actually give me anything to think about. So your ability to carry a smart conversation is almost non-existent. You're like one of those youtubers that walk from video to video and copy-paste the same "9/11 was an inside job retards. wake up you sheep and start living in the real world". There really is no difference.

Also, you're asking the wrong questions. I mean... I read a lot of a shit about various things and I also like to ask questions... but always make sure the questions you ask hold some weight and touch on important issues.

DO NOT make the mistake of thinking that you hold the answer for your own questions. Especially when your answers are based on speculation and assumptions. Even if what you say could possibly be true, it can't be true unless it's a fact. And speculation/assumptions are not facts. Unfortunately for you, the REAL world runs on facts. If you don't have them then you have almost nothing. Just like in a court of law knowing who is responsible for a crime means nothing if you can't prove it.

Hence why this Saudi Bin Ladin Group of yours, especially presented in such a fucking terrible way (really? just a direct link to the official website and an Osama comparison picture? that's all you've got?) doesn't prove anything since you're not giving us any facts at all. You're just speculating and speculating on child material at best.

Now you might say that I'm a sheep or whatever... I don't really care. But I grew up in the last 5-6 years some decent skills as a journalist and what you're presenting should not even be allowed to be discussed. Not because "oh shit we're trying to cover a truth" but because the childish way in which you're presenting whatever you want to present... is actually more harmful than it is helpful. Not only to the society but to YOUR theory as well because you're not going to be taken seriously by anyone. So in the end you're damaging yourself as well.

Guess I spent too much time rambling on this... Need to recover my sanity a bit.
FACT - The twin towers disappeared faster than Newton's second law. It is a FACT that something else had to be involved in this process, because it is impossible for it to have happened naturally. This is a FACT. The real world works on FACTS and this is a FACT.

Post Reply