Does anybody else feel the world is getting dumber?

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Michaelf2225 wrote:
Pratham wrote:Just how many illegal Muslim immigrants are there? American continent is isolated from rest of the world. So it's not easy to just hop in from Middle-East to 'Murica. I doubt any Trump supporter spewing about Muslims thought about that for a second.
the illegal immigration nonsense is about those coming in from Mexico, not the Middle East - that's another issue
It inevitably turns towards terrorism though. How else would you explain the Muslim ban?

Just saw a video of a convention where tons and tons of people actually think the world is flat...damn I hope none of these people have kids.

Either Green Book is made by evil racist cocksuckers or Captain Marvel is Adolf Hitler returning from afterlife in the shape of a woman.

Thank you Trump, for this toxic atmosphere of insanity.£

Responding to the OP, because this is my first time entering this thread:

I think that thanks to Smartphone technology, the biggest crimes coming to this world have been shorter attention spans and more fame from lesser talent. Dumber? Not necessarily. I don't like the spoiled/entitled/disrespectful/bratty behavior that sometimes exist in high schools, though. I should know... I'm a high school teacher.

I'm never one to hot-dog my political views or anything but Walt Disney is rolling over in his grave over the family-friendly company. He built from scratch launching this woke boycott of Georgia over their heartbeat bill Disney CEO Bob Iger attended good schools. So what is so difficult for him to understand about "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness? It's a shame he doesn't appear to fully comprehend federalism & states rights he grew up in America a boycott cuts both ways. This insane excuse for virtue signalling will blow up in his face most of the children who've been aborted are African Americans the founders of that movement were racists Margaret Sanger was KKK. This is stupidity of epic proportions & hypocritical pro-life actors Mel Gibson & Jim Caviezel starred in films for their company now they are boycotting doing business with anyone who holds the same views, and it's so ironic nobody aborted the pro-choice Hollywood phoneys who signed a petition to boycott Georgia. They all got to grow up & prosper it' just screams elitist what they're doing to Americans who actually work for a living it shows how much of a bubble they actually live in.

:updates his shit list:

CaviezelReese wrote:
June 2nd, 2019, 10:31 pm
I'm never one to hot-dog my political views or anything but Walt Disney is rolling over in his grave over the family-friendly company. He built from scratch launching this woke boycott of Georgia over their heartbeat bill Disney CEO Bob Iger attended good schools. So what is so difficult for him to understand about "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness? It's a shame he doesn't appear to fully comprehend federalism & states rights he grew up in America a boycott cuts both ways. This insane excuse for virtue signalling will blow up in his face most of the children who've been aborted are African Americans the founders of that movement were racists Margaret Sanger was KKK. This is stupidity of epic proportions & hypocritical pro-life actors Mel Gibson & Jim Caviezel starred in films for their company now they are boycotting doing business with anyone who holds the same views, and it's so ironic nobody aborted the pro-choice Hollywood phoneys who signed a petition to boycott Georgia. They all got to grow up & prosper it' just screams elitist what they're doing to Americans who actually work for a living it shows how much of a bubble they actually live in.
is this a copy pasta

My head hurts while reading that.

Pratham wrote:
June 3rd, 2019, 5:21 am
CaviezelReese wrote:
June 2nd, 2019, 10:31 pm
is this a copy pasta
Hold it right there buster! I didn't struggle for a few minutes for a username because someone took John Reese to join a site out of my deep respect for Jonathan Nolan who resurrected Caviezel's career just to be mischaracterized by you. It's not spamming it's just common sense the mainstream media do rather inaccurate reporting over how most Americans feel about issues they cook these phony polls in some back-room somewhere. If I was defending the empire state's extreme abortion law something that's considered 1st-degree murder in my country Kermit Gosnell got a life sentence for that. I seriously doubt you would have reacted how you did you're location is Mumbai what dog do you have in this fight? Disney has no problem filming in NY or in nations that have sharia law on the books they only care about state's rights when it pushes their crazy narrative it's only the Christians they pile on the same company. Who owns daredevil are always targeting Christians crazy right? Disney was sued months back for not paying women equally but they're supposed to be all about the Waman right? I'm going to end this with a quotation from one of my founder fathers Benjamin Franklin If we all think alike, no one is thinking.
Last edited by CaviezelReese on June 3rd, 2019, 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

hold it right there buster!