Loading...
A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.

A few of US's wealthy has been "shaken into action"

Posts: 4938
Location: London
CaliKid329 wrote:
DoubleD wrote:
Nah. Makes to much sense.


You're right. I'm such an idiot! I don't wanna live!!!!

:suicide:


Yeah, how could you say something so ludicrously stupid? I think we should let the affluent pay.
Posts: 21435
Location: All-Hail Master Virgo, Censor of NolanFans
tykjen wrote:Ancient Aliens did it I guess then.

:lol:

I was just quoting Alex.
Posts: 511
Location: Munich, Germany
RIFA wrote:
tykjen wrote:Ancient Aliens did it I guess then.

:lol:

I was just quoting Alex.


But wrongly. I said the banks are not the root cause of the problem. :roll:

And the article exactly proves my point: The obscene accumulation of capital and transfer of capital from poor to rich are the root cause.

This has not been done by "the banks". It has been done by policy-makers taking poor decisions like this.
Posts: 21435
Location: All-Hail Master Virgo, Censor of NolanFans
Alex wrote:This has not been done by "the banks". It has been done by policy-makers taking poor decisions like this.


I always claimed that the banking system, the financial system and the corporations are the ones to be blamed. When I said "banks" I meant banking system because obviously if I burn a simple bank things won't change... I specified that lots of times.

When I gave you a list with the most poweful germans you acted like those names don't mean anything when in fact they do since they are at the base of this whole financial conglomerate.

Policy makers? NOTHING in this world works without the bankers involvement and without the acceptance of the big corporations. You think you can change something with the LAWS? They don't give a fuck about any single law since their system is above the laws, their system created laws etc.

Yes. Banks are the fault. Because they are both their most powerful and vulnerable weapons. Once you eliminate that problem then their whole financial background will collapse. The only thing they'll have would be gold and natural resources which apart from few well known families most won't be able to invest in them anymore...

Few laws ain't gonna do shit for the long time. Wake up. I don't care if I'll live 20 years in a gold house if after 20 years the system will fail again because greed and corruption will flourish. I want a new way of life. A new system in which greed and corruption will be as limited as they can be. If you want to call this a "revolution" then I'm happy to name it that way.
Posts: 4528
Location: Insomnia, Norway
Posts: 511
Location: Munich, Germany
Rifa, I won't discuss your conspiracy theories. If anybody is above the law, if banks and corporations dictate the law, then only because policy makers (and ultimately we, the sovereign) let them do this. My motto is, never attribute to malice what can be equally well explained by stupidity. So far, this worked pretty well.
Posts: 21435
Location: All-Hail Master Virgo, Censor of NolanFans
Alex wrote:Rifa, I won't discuss your conspiracy theories. If anybody is above the law, if banks and corporations dictate the law, then only because policy makers (and ultimately we, the sovereign) let them do this. My motto is, never attribute to malice what can be equally well explained by stupidity. So far, this worked pretty well.

I don't know what conspiracy theories you're talking about. You don't make any sense by throwing the finger and yelling "conspiracy theory". You just sound plain confident over a world in which you don't know many of the answers. I suggest you stop being naive. Point the finger only when you have the proof you're right not when you simply "think" you're right.
Posts: 511
Location: Munich, Germany
Why should I prove your theories? You are the one claiming that nothing can be done in this world without the approval of bakns and big corporations. Not I.
Posts: 21435
Location: All-Hail Master Virgo, Censor of NolanFans
Alex wrote:Why should I prove your theories? You are the one claiming that nothing can be done in this world without the approval of bakns and big corporations. Not I.


Do you read what I said? I said that you cannot prove your take on the subject because it's just a way of seeing things. You see them as being pink and easy to solve. It's ok but that's naive and you won't solve nothing in this world.

IMO, something that is proven by facts like recorded events, papers, acts, documents, various memoirs, etc. could not be pointed as being a conspiracy theory. But hey, it's people's choice if they want to believe that all could be better with some fair political decisions. :lol:
Posts: 6270
Location: Space Truckin'


That is an incredible article, tykjen! Just goes to show the world of difference between the 1% and the remaining 99%.

Image

This graph says it all. Image



CaliKid329 wrote:Here's a brilliant idea. Instead of penalizing the rich for being successful, how bout the GOVERNMENT lives within its means?


What government are you talking about? The government that has been forced by the incessant blackmailing by the Republicans to cut billions of $ from the budgets of Medicaid, Medicare and Social Security? Image

You are just spouting Tea Part propaganda... :roll:
← Previous page
← Return to World Affairs & Philosophy
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest.