JFK Assassination

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Let's be real here.

If you've seen the video of the assassination, JFK's head flinches backward when shot. Parts of his brains were scattered on the back of the car, which means a bullet would have had to have come from the front either on the grassy knoll or farther ahead.

I'm not really as worried about the shooter as I am with the obvious cover up. There are too many doctors who, when later shown a picture of JFk's head, said that that's not what they saw when they did the autopsy or when they saw the body first-hand.

The shooter conspiracy is not as obvious as the cover-up after the shooting and even further after Oswald's death.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Wow, we're really gonna get into a JFK Assassination debate here?

solo2001 wrote:Wow, we're really gonna get into a JFK Assassination debate here?
Why not? It still ends with nothing!

Well that was my point, it's a futile debate.

Cilogy wrote:Let's be real here.

If you've seen the video of the assassination, JFK's head flinches backward when shot. Parts of his brains were scattered on the back of the car, which means a bullet would have had to have come from the front either on the grassy knoll or farther ahead.

I'm not really as worried about the shooter as I am with the obvious cover up. There are too many doctors who, when later shown a picture of JFk's head, said that that's not what they saw when they did the autopsy or when they saw the body first-hand.

The shooter conspiracy is not as obvious as the cover-up after the shooting and even further after Oswald's death.
Yes, an almost 900 page report did not justify the 26.6 seconds on the Zapruder film.

I gave a speech on this in my rhetoric/debate class, did quite a bit of research on this. My dad helped who has been researching this (not obsessively) for 30 years.

Anyway, here's the speech for anyone interested. This was from 3 years ago, don't be [itoo[/i] harsh. I mostly relied on my skills as an orator than anything else. :problem:

Ladies and Gentlemen I will need no little visual aid, merely your attention. President John F. Kennedy was assassinated, murdered by a bullet on November the 22 of ’63. Now, the so-called “magic bullet theory” probably sounds about as absurd to you as it does to me. Now I’m no arms expert, but last I checked, bullets do not merely stop in midair, and continue their path in a completely separate direction. Maybe in the movies, but come on. Several gunmen must’ve been placed at key points throughout Daily Plaza, to get the result we have all learned to know. Though, the how it happened isn’t nearly as important as the whom and the why.
Here’s a quote from the late John F. Kennedy: “The high office of the President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the Americans freedom and before I leave office I Must inform the Citizen of his Plight.” This was said a mere ten days before he was killed. And before that, on June 4th of the same year, Kennedy made a practically unknown Presidential decree. From here it gets a bit too technical for detail, however if you look on a dollar bill, it says “Federal Reserve Note,” meaning the Federal Reserve Bank produces this dollar. While federal is in the title, it is actually a privately owned bank and according to the secret service, 99% of all currency in circulation is one of these notes. Essentially, these notes hold no real value. There is no silver, no gold no anything to back up the value. Though conveniently, this allowed the Federal Reserve to have a bank empire, and in turn, hold a significant level of power. This poses a problem obviously, and also helped to attribute to the ever-mounting national debt.
Kennedy not only saw this problem, but also tried fixing it by making this decree, which handed over the currency back to the US. JFK knew if silver backed notes circulated, this phenomenal debt would quickly be minimized and also restore power back into the US’s money system. In fact by the time of his death, a fair amount of silver backed bills were put into circulation. Immediately after his death, his notes were withdrawn. An empire is slowly being put out of power by a new and upcoming president. He threatens to expose them, publicly. Ten days later, bullets fire. I ask you, ladies and gentlemen, do you believe in coincidence?

Yeah, JFK was a good movie. :lol:

Wow two months from now will be the 50th anniversary of the jfk assassination :think: i am not implying anything but i have always found it . To be odd that the state where he was done in was his vice president's home state ?

Vader182 wrote:Ladies and Gentlemen I will need no little visual aid, merely your attention.
Lol.