Florida High School Shooting

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.

Remains absolutely ridiculous that the second amendment still exists

America's twisted gun fetish continues with the death of the innocent.
They wont learn.They wont try to change things.The NRA has America by the balls.
No child or adult should be fearing for their lives at a harmless place like school or anywhere.And the fact these situations occur so regularly is so damn depressing and it angers me.
It f*cking angers me.

RIP to all those young lives lost and my sympathies go out to all those families who have lost relatives and friends in horrible moments such as these.

I'm not even surprised anymore. This shit's getting tiring.

RIP to the deceased and condolences to the people who were caught up in this tragedy.

We call ourselves a civilized society yet guns are legal to own. The only solution to mass killings of the innocent people is to get rid of the archaic second amendment for the sake of the citizens and their safety. This is not 1791.

Goddammit, those snapchat videos of kids hearing the shootings and shaking made me feel sick. It's insane that nothing of significance has ever been done by the government to supress this.

Ruth wrote:
February 15th, 2018, 1:57 pm
Goddammit, those snapchat videos of kids hearing the shootings and shaking made me feel sick. It's insane that nothing of significance has ever been done by the government to supress this.
I agree.

I actually can’t for the life of me rationalize why someone would need an ar-15

Kid an hour from me arrested for bringing a gun to his high school today...